Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems Asmus will release this next month. We are almost there thankfully. I really want to see this in hand.

Asmus should have show this Dante in the Sideshow Con, i still dont know if i'll buy this figure;
I bought dante dmc4 and got disappointed; Nero was the same, not worth for the value.

Asmus should have show this Dante in the Sideshow Con, i still dont know if i'll buy this figure;
I bought dante dmc4 and got disappointed; Nero was the same, not worth for the value.
This one should be better since they are using a new body that had better articulation. Plus the sculpt looks good imo and the weapons are stocked for the Deluxe edition.

2pGeAA1.png

Unfortunately it's August, and there's still no news of Dante.
I don't know why Asmus doesn't always announce in advance that its release will be delayed.

Fans must ask, and even so, they often answer.
Not taking responsibility for the problem is like a child's behavior.

At least if they have circumstances that they won't be able to say on time,
I'd like them to explain that.
And I am prepared to fully understand their reasons.

2pGeAA1.png

Unfortunately it's August, and there's still no news of Dante.
I don't know why Asmus doesn't always announce in advance that its release will be delayed.

Fans must ask, and even so, they often answer.
Not taking responsibility for the problem is like a child's behavior.

At least if they have circumstances that they won't be able to say on time,
I'd like them to explain that.
And I am prepared to fully understand their reasons.

Well said. It?s like they maintain a high frequency of communication, but rarely ever pass on useful, accurate info, such as why the figure is delayed, or when is the next release date etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V looks pretty good. Hope Vergil is next really want full body images of Dante.

V looks pretty good. Hope Vergil is next really want full body images of Dante.

V does look good, I am surprised that they went with seamless arms considering all the tattoos, hopefully they wont rub off.

But if Asmus can pull of seamless arms with tattoos I would really like to see them attempt a figure of Nico from DMC5

V does look good, I am surprised that they went with seamless arms considering all the tattoos, hopefully they wont rub off.

But if Asmus can pull of seamless arms with tattoos I would really like to see them attempt a figure of Nico from DMC5
I'd be happy if they also did Lady and Trish, Maybe Nico can come with the Faust Hat for Dante. Don't know when Dante will drop hopefully its early in the month so this or next week would be great. One of my most anticipated figures this year.

V's face looks off in the picture. I think his lips need to be a bit fuller and eyes a bit more sunk in.

Woah, glad I decided to check this thread!! 3 and 4 Dante were a very easy skip for me, not fan of 3 Dante's headsculpt & 4 Dante's proprotions & head sculpt, but 5 Dante's face looks pretty damn good and he looks fantastic with Balrog!! V is an easy purchase too, I'm unsure if Kotobukiya is going to touch him and it'll be nice to own a figure of him.

I'd be happy if they also did Lady and Trish, Maybe Nico can come with the Faust Hat for Dante. Don't know when Dante will drop hopefully its early in the month so this or next week would be great. One of my most anticipated figures this year.

Oh yeh a DMC5 Lady and Trish would be awesome i would be down for those. Nico could also come with some new DevilBreakers for Nero, she would be such an interesting character to see made into a figure and a must have for a DMC5 line.

So I messaged Asmus on when Dante will drop and they said at the end of August to early September. So basically it could be another month again.

Dante looks great and I'm excited for V to finally be announced :D! I'm glad to see V seems to have his familiars with him?

Back