Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 3: Vergil 1:6 Scale Collectible figure (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodbye ****ing donte hello real universe Dante

220440_screenshots_2013-01-31_00005.jpg

Well, gameplay is pure devil may cry...

But...why are they taking the art direction that way? I'm not liking the faces.
More in tune with modern style like mgs and such. Doesn't seem like an issue though imo. I hope now that asmus toys does DMC5 Nero and Dante. Vergil too if he is in the game which is very possible.

the are using the RE Engine, so everything will look amazing, plus they have already stated that due to the engine they have scanned actual people in realtime to be the characters.

that being said, they could have just scanned Reuben Langdon, seeing as how he usually does all the mocap and voice work for dante since devil may cry 3( he did the games and the anime, so...he is Dante!)

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

So...after being bummed since the reveal, pics of the model they scanned for Dante have surfaced. I'm gonna admit, the initial reveal wasn't flattering. And now having seen the model, he looks like friggin dante, albeit not as stylized....just more realistic.

IMG_3951.JPGIMG_3954.jpgIMG_3955.jpg

I would go so far as to say he may have been dantes model in DMC4...but stylized.

It's just so weird capcom chose a scene with bad lighting and a goofy expression as dantes reveal.

Nero...that's definitely gonna take some time getting used to.

34535832_10155333418661968_6261425726105321472_o.jpg

Guys, just want to invite you to check our prototype displaying in E3 this week,
also want to let you know the feedack has been heard and taken in to account,
we are discussing the possibility of making changes accordingly.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

So...after being bummed since the reveal, pics of the model they scanned for Dante have surfaced. I'm gonna admit, the initial reveal wasn't flattering. And now having seen the model, he looks like friggin dante, albeit not as stylized....just more realistic.

View attachment 413245View attachment 413246View attachment 413247

I would go so far as to say he may have been dantes model in DMC4...but stylized.

It's just so weird capcom chose a scene with bad lighting and a goofy expression as dantes reveal.

Nero...that's definitely gonna take some time getting used to.

It's just the hair for Nero. His facial structure really is pretty similar.

p2sli2r1u8311.jpg

View attachment 413309

Guys, just want to invite you to check our prototype displaying in E3 this week,
also want to let you know the feedack has been heard and taken in to account,
we are discussing the possibility of making changes accordingly.

anyone have a picture or video of the protoype thats in E3? i cant wait to see it in person.

Back