Action Figure Asmus Toys Devil May Cry 3: Dante 1:6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dante's boots are bendable materials so articulation won't be an issue.
840BA3C3571844797A252B000255B3B4.jpg
009CA82C6D7065AB3F79A0410C44EC46.jpg

Dante's boots are bendable materials so articulation won't be an issue.
Well god damn, didn't expect that to be possible, but I hope in the future, you'll continue with the side cut trend as you did with DMC4 Dante. It's unrivaled articulation, and I've loved it more than the soft goods alternative, or just one solid boot. Can't wait to get my hands on Dante here regardless!

In case anyone was watching this, Sideshow sent a notice to anybody who's got it ordered, Dante and Nero have been delayed till November or December.

Just got this guy in the mail today. Unfortunately my wife and I had plans to go to a Halloween party tonight so I didn’t get a chance to take him out. Hopefully I can get some pics tomorrow.

20191019_134805.jpg

20191019_134853.jpg

20191019_135325.jpg

I got him a week ago. (I'm in South Korea)
I wanted to posting here when I got, but the registration process took too long. :p

E360963B-DCB4-467F-B7D8-E352F1294FB4.jpgI finally got a chance to open this guy up and futz around with him. The coat looks amazing, as usual Asmus has some great tailors. The only gripe I had was that the coat does hinder range of movement a bit in the shoulders. Specifically getting the arm to cross in front of the torso and hold it there. I feel like this is usually tricky with a lot of sixth scale figures though. Still it was a bit harder to get him into a pose I was happy with. Despite this I am super happy with this figure, since I love Dante and DMC3 was my favorite game from the series.

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm pretty happy. The coat, as usual from Asmus latest DMC offerings, is absolutely excellent. Good work all around.

The only weak point really is just how bland the design of the packaging is. Its been a problem with all of their Devil May Cry releases. Either they need to contract a better graphic designer or Capcom is really strict on how they portray their properties on collectible packaging. Either way its shamefully weak and the end product deserves better.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm pretty happy. The coat, as usual from Asmus latest DMC offerings, is absolutely excellent. Good work all around.

The only weak point really is just how bland the design of the packaging is. Its been a problem with all of their Devil May Cry releases. Either they need to contract a better graphic designer or Capcom is really strict on how they portray their properties on collectible packaging. Either way its shamefully weak and the end product deserves better.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They should take a page out of foxbox or 3A's old book, maybe get somebody to do some sketch for the front, or go semi minimalistic. How's the posability on this guy? Where did you order him?

EHO2RMUU4AUtpyZ

EHO2RMWU4AAZIQn

EHO2RMVUcAA-Npf

EHO2RMUVUAEt1O1

I got him a week ago. (I'm in South Korea)
I wanted to posting here when I got, but the registration process took too long. :p

all your pics broke mate

Did yours come with the amulet? Mine seems to be missing it and based on your pictures, you are too. I already emailed Asmus asking about it they’re pretty good on Customer Service so I should know soon.

Nobody has amulet, I think. I was asking about that to asmus, either.
And they said,
"I have brought this issue to our team and we will provide an official announcement on the replacement issue soon. we apologize for the oversight and the inconvenience and will do our part in making up for it.".
That was a week ago.

Nobody has amulet, I think. I was asking about that to asmus, either.
And they said,
"I have brought this issue to our team and we will provide an official announcement on the replacement issue soon. we apologize for the oversight and the inconvenience and will do our part in making up for it.".
That was a week ago.

Okay cool. Thank you. I had a feeling it was an ?oopsie? I?ll probably get a similar response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WY6rEQS.jpg

Is it all broke, too?

Nope, all clear, he looks fuggin gorgeous mate. Did you and the Jersey bloke both order direct from Asmus? If I had to guess, the amulet is probably why there's a delay on this for the sideshow orders.

Only thing that really irks me is the hair being not white enough, but I am in love with this figure.

I got a similar response from Asmus to what was posted above. It sounds like they?re organizing a list of people who bought from them and will start shipping out amulets soonish. In the mean time, I took some shots of good ole Dante. What a stunner of a figure

D20C150C-F434-4B65-8047-5ED11E550AF3.jpg

434DBE26-5344-41B8-8B5C-CB8739DC69DE.jpg

Nope, all clear, he looks fuggin gorgeous mate. Did you and the Jersey bloke both order direct from Asmus? If I had to guess, the amulet is probably why there's a delay on this for the sideshow orders.

Only thing that really irks me is the hair being not white enough, but I am in love with this figure.

I bought it from a purchasing agency in Korea.
It was even the fastest-earned place among them, so It seems unaffected by the amulet.

I think you're right about a delay on dante for the sideshow orders.

I got a similar response from Asmus to what was posted above. It sounds like they?re organizing a list of people who bought from them and will start shipping out amulets soonish. In the mean time, I took some shots of good ole Dante. What a stunner of a figure

That's a good news for us.
And You have SSStylish photography skills. :-D

@Biojex Damn your photos of him are so cool!

I've ordered him direct from Asmus, but I took a while to pay the invoice so I guess it might take a while for the figure to arrive. Wonder if the amulet will come with.

The amulet is so chunky and huge in the original game, I think if I get time I will try and make one with resin, etc.

Back