Asmus Toys: Build-An-Orc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So with Legolas, Gimli and Boromir left, hopefully these will have the remaining Orc pieces. Asmus please make it happen [emoji106][emoji3]⚔️

So which parts are we still waiting for? According to the image, it looks like chest armor, hands, crotch armor...

I wonder if that's the end of it. Will we be on our own for feet/boots, shoulder armor, jumpsuit, weapons, etc.

Hope it's still happening. It's a fun promotion.

Asmus, is there a chance this will be completed as an expansion pack...?

I think I have a head, gauntlets and shin guards and a flag so far. Were there only four (4) parts offered so far?

Would love to be able to finish this figure. I understand it may be difficult because people have different pieces.

Asmus, is there a chance this will be completed as an expansion pack...?

I think I have a head, gauntlets and shin guards and a flag so far. Were there only four (4) parts offered so far?

Would love to be able to finish this figure. I understand it may be difficult because people have different pieces.
I know they said it would be completed but I don't remember if they said how.

I wonder if there's a chance to have some of the other parts in an expansion pack. I missed out on the full Aragorn, and I don't think the slim one is coming with the gauntlets. (I missed the flag with Guritz too, but I can live without that.)

I know it states build an orc, but perhaps these parts are a mix and match for their standard orc bodies when they release them, to jazz them up so to speak. Oh hell, what do i know....:cuckoo:

I know it states build an orc, but perhaps these parts are a mix and match for their standard orc bodies when they release them, to jazz them up so to speak. Oh hell, what do i know....:cuckoo:

That was not the intention in the beginning and hopefully they won't go that way at this point. They did state recently that this would be finished before too much longer.

Back