Asmus Toys: Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Immediately recognizable to me. And another must have.

The only advice I would offer is take great care with the hair. If I have one critique of Aragorn, aside from quality control, its that his hair sculpt is a little weak/flat. I still prefer it to rooted hair, but it's such a stellar face sculpt and this looks to be on target. Make sure the hair compliments it! :)

Yes!!!! Thanks Asmus!

I hope you continue to work on finishing the entire fellowship.

Please find a way to get ankle articulation in the boots. :pray:

Looking good but needs work. Glad to see Asmus switching over to digital sculpting. I'd say stop splitting time on the Hobbit for the time being and focus on LoTR. complete the Fellowship, Arwen, Faramir, Galadriel, Eomer, Theoden, Elrond, Denethor.

Boromir is my favorite LOTR character, I'm definitely interested.

I think you should fix Tauriel first.

This looks great, but I have to say, kinda thought about Tauriel myself......and Gandalf the white.....and grey for that matter. I hope this line continues for a long time to come. I want all the figures, but I want each to look top notch

I would like his fellowship look more because i have his gondor armor statue.

That statue is fantastic. I wish I had picked it up. It really was the only one that impressed me.

As for the figure, I already have the Sideshow Boromir which is a fantastic rendition of the character and already in Fellowship garb. I may do what I did with the Aragorn and simply upgrade pieces here and there.

Awesome news !! He's looking good, can't wait to see more ! But please improve the QC and the quality of the cloth compare to the previous figures... Anyway it will be a purchase for me.
:)

Looking great already! Put me in the Fellowship garb camp. We have not seen any decent Boromir realization in his most iconic outfit. Both the SSW statue and the SS figure are less than stellar unfortunately. Whereas the Osgiliath version is actually done beautifully with the SS maquette.

Immediately recognizable to me. And another must have.

The only advice I would offer is take great care with the hair. If I have one critique of Aragorn, aside from quality control, its that his hair sculpt is a little weak/flat. I still prefer it to rooted hair, but it's such a stellar face sculpt and this looks to be on target. Make sure the hair compliments it! :)

Please. No rooted hair.

I think you should fix Tauriel first.

This looks great, but I have to say, kinda thought about Tauriel myself......

Exactly! I am fairly deep into this line but have lost faith since Eowyn (Own but disapointed) and Tauriel (preorder canceled). Boromir (one of my favorite characters) looks promising but I can no longer get excited by Asmus' preproduction efforts. Show me the money Asmus.

Back