Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any idea which neck peg I should be looking for? (I ordered the upgrade head and he didn't come with one.) I have several pegs in my parts bin, but none seem to fit properly without needing significant alteration. I'd like to avoid that and just pick up the right one. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

They told me they will send the neck pegs. (next week) We just have to be patient. I have a couple of neck pegs that don't fit properly too.
By the way, gret review onesixshooter !!
:)

They told me they will send the neck pegs. (next week) We just have to be patient. I have a couple of neck pegs that don't fit properly too.
By the way, gret review onesixshooter !!

Really? That's good news! They're sending neck pegs to everyone who ordered the head but didn't get them included? Do we have to put our names on a list of some sort or did they say they'd be sending automatically?

No idea, here is what they wrote to me concerning the missing peg. At this time I didn't know all the new heads had missing pegs, so I suppose they will send pegs to everyone...

1.jpg

I pre-ordered Aragorn directly from the Asmus website but haven't received my PayPayl invoice to this day. I contacted them and after waiting 8 days for a reply they told me they sent the invoice a while back. I have searched everywhere for the email but can't find it. I sent another email asking if they could resend the Paypal invoice again. Has anyone else encounter this problem, will they be able to send another invoice? :(

The figure is already in stock at BBTS :(

I pre-ordered Aragorn directly from the Asmus website but haven't received my PayPayl invoice to this day. I contacted them and after waiting 8 days for a reply they told me they sent the invoice a while back. I have searched everywhere for the email but can't find it. I sent another email asking if they could resend the Paypal invoice again. Has anyone else encounter this problem, will they be able to send another invoice? :(

The figure is already in stock at BBTS :(

I assume you went to your paypal account to look for the invoice? Regardless of whether you find the e-mail or not, the invoice should be awaiting payment on your summary page.

Anyone else in Australia order the head sculpt upgrade from the Asmus website? I preordered the head sculpt the first day it was announced, but have not received any shipping notice, tracking number, or the head sculpt arriving without notice. I've just emailed the service address, so hopefully they respond soon. All this talk about missing neck posts is worrying. Hopefully mine is in a revised batch with it included!

Apparently mine was shipped out a week ago, but no sign of it yet. And the tracking number isn't giving me any useful information either...

Anyone else in Australia order the head sculpt upgrade from the Asmus website? I preordered the head sculpt the first day it was announced, but have not received any shipping notice, tracking number, or the head sculpt arriving without notice. I've just emailed the service address, so hopefully they respond soon. All this talk about missing neck posts is worrying. Hopefully mine is in a revised batch with it included!

I’m in Perth and I received the head about 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume you went to your paypal account to look for the invoice? Regardless of whether you find the e-mail or not, the invoice should be awaiting payment on your summary page.

I did. Unfortunately there is no invoice on the summary page and neither on the Activity page. I went back to the beginning of the year to make sure, but nothing.
I do see my pre-order payment of $20 though.

I did a quick google search and it seems that the "missing invoice" problem has happened to other people: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/Missing-Invoice/td-p/1199064

I will give Asmus a couple more days to answer my second email, maybe they will be able to resend the invoice. Otherwise, I will follow Manannin suggestion of just ordering from BBTS :)

Thanks guys :hi5:

Just got this response back from the Asmus customer service rep via email:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Khai,

Thank you for shopping with us and we have your order #XXXX Aragorn Expansion Pack* 1 and the 40 USD payment.
We are now doing a second batch of the headsculpt so we are expecting to ship in about a month, along with the neck joint.
We apologize for causing any inconvenience and if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your support

Best,
Rola Chang

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to hear that it's coming in the 2nd batch with the neck joint!

Back