Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I did the currency exchange right it would cost me like 305.00 USD. I messaged him on FB and he said it is 2000 CNY for the rooted hair. Looks great but too rich for my blood.
Thanks man. Yeah too rich for my blood too

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

NightT47 is absolutely incredible at what he does. I received a custom Black Widow head from him that's just flawless.

lets see it ! :) yeah he does great work. i too am feeling the 300 is just too much for me to spend on at the moment. thats a darth vader ht nowadays lol. damnit. its all too fast!

Hi guys, sharing poses with the alternate head... wonder if anyone playing with it.. Taken with my hp :)
20151222_000052_001-1.jpg
20151222_000224-1.jpg
20151222_000917-1.jpg
20151222_001008-1.jpg

I'm really digging your pics, especially that first action pose. The open mouth sculpt works really well there. The section of hair you clipped and moved to the side really adds to the dramatic effect. I think you should post some of your pics to the Asmus site so people can see how good this set can look.

Thanks hoodonit00 for your complement but not sure if Asmus is ok with it since i have 'cut' a bit of the hair. :)

Just received Aragorn and wow, what a great figure. Asmus really did a nice job on this. The only problem I had was a wrist peg broke when I tried changing the hand out. Might I suggest Asmus toss a couple spares in with their figures. Other than that, bring on the rest of the fellowship!

Back