Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my Aragorn's hands come like that, and they took care of me and sent me some new wrist pegs. When I got the envelope, it was already open and empty. I messaged them and they told me no problem and they would send me another set. I agree, QC is an issue and that their Customer Service is top tier.

I wonder sometimes how many of the trolls here are the same person. I've been told there's one with 4 different accounts. 4 accounts to say nothing. I think Joker may be one of them :lol

For someone who only collects "quality figures" you sure do seem to spend a lot of time in Asmus threads?

Because I like LOTR. I have acknowledged the positives of this figure - and the comment about quality assurance and how Asmus could up their game was genuine.

I wonder sometimes how many of the trolls here are the same person. I've been told there's one with 4 different accounts. 4 accounts to say nothing. I think Joker may be one of them :lol

Naaaah. I'm sad but I'm not that sad.

Because I like LOTR. I have acknowledged the positives of this figure - and the comment about quality assurance and how Asmus could up their game was genuine.

Naaaah. I'm sad but I'm not that sad.
I honestly can't remember you ever complimenting this line. All I recall offhand are negative comments. If you have then my apologies.

I love, love Asmus' attitude and the result that is occurring. While Asmus may not put out a perfect product always, they have A+ customer service, and it goes to show that people will support that sort of interaction.

Hmm, should I buy the Amon Hen base for my ACI Aragorn in Amon Hen attire . . .

For do aim for higher quality,
but you don't go from 0 to 10 in one shot, right~?

:rotfl

I appreciate your efforts. What you need to do is raise factory production control, and plastic quality control.
May be it would be nice to have a small amount of figures produced, evaluated, and than main batch production made. It will save you more money, because if you have mass produced product with faults, it will influence your sales anyway.
But quality control is important to improve, both for you and for us.

I appreciate your efforts. What you need to do is raise factory production control, and plastic quality control.
May be it would be nice to have a small amount of figures produced, evaluated, and than main batch production made. It will save you more money, because if you have mass produced product with faults, it will influence your sales anyway.
But quality control is important to improve, both for you and for us.

I'm pretty sure that Asmus already gets factory production samples and provides feedback.

Finally downloaded my cell pics....

Aragorn COMP for posting.jpg

Aragorn 4.jpg

NightT47 is absolutely incredible at what he does. I received a custom Black Widow head from him that's just flawless.

Back