Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh my gog this head is terrific

2.jpg

Sorry for the lack of pictures I just have had no time. They shipped my superintendent off to another job and no I am spending 2 hours driving to the job site in the early morning and home in the late evening. Throw in 3 little kids and a wife and my life is very full and crazy at the moment. If I can get the owner to sign off on things this week it will all calm down and I should be able to get everyone pictures.
Did you have some time to make pics? Really eagerly awaiting your comparison review!

I just dropped the hammer on this guy on the bay. Christmas gift for the GF if you can believe it. If I get it in good time I will put a few pics up.

And old Bilbo?

Probably just an alternate head sculpt. I think if they were to make two Bilbo figures, Asmus would probably do one in his original traveling clothes (olive vest/burgundy coat) and another in his post-Laketown garb (blue coat) including the mithril shirt Thorin gave to him.

I would buy a Bilbo and a Thorin. Regardless of the film, I think a Thorin figure would be a stunning piece, especially with the mixed media hair that Asmus has been doing. Sculpted on the head and back, real braids embedded into it.

I would buy a Bilbo and a Thorin. Regardless of the film, I think a Thorin figure would be a stunning piece, especially with the mixed media hair that Asmus has been doing. Sculpted on the head and back, real braids embedded into it.

I personally can't stand the mixed media hair but each to their own.
Either way I can't wait for a Thorin and Bilbo figure.

Back