Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i pre-order the new aragorn was wondering what is the difference between this and the original? people mention that this one coming out is the slim? is that just the new product name so not to be confused with the original?

This is the "Slim" Version indeed, it basically is slimmed down regarding the Accessories. As far as I can tell, compared to the first release he does not come with Bow and Arrows, aswell as the Diorama base. - But he will have the rooted hair sculpt.

Asmus on Facebook: shipping soon.
21150219_10154689389436968_2131874841332128097_n.jpg

I have the first version and I've ordered a new head, but I am seriously considering also picking up an additional slim so I can display two different looks. Want to keep one decked out in full Fellowship gear and maybe stripping the other down and weathering the hell out of him for an Amon Hen version ...

Somebody talk me out of this!

I have the first version and I've ordered a new head, but I am seriously considering also picking up an additional slim so I can display two different looks. Want to keep one decked out in full Fellowship gear and maybe stripping the other down and weathering the hell out of him for an Amon Hen version ...

Somebody talk me out of this!

I could kick myself in the ass that I didn't pick up the far superior ACI shirt when toy anxiety sold it loose.

Back