ASMUS TOYS : Aragorn @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The regular has only the improved head right? So really the exclusive just has the older head no one wants and the really cool Helms Deep diorama with the die cast Uruk helm.

I thought the exclusive came with 2 new headsculpts not 1 new and one from an older version of the figure.

I thought the exclusive came with 2 new headsculpts not 1 new and one from an older version of the figure.

To my understanding they had lots of the original maligned headsculpts so they threw the 1.0 heads into the exclusive set as an extra head.

Happy to own the figure it would have sucked if Crown Gandalf arrived also would have had to get one first. But thankfully things are cool.

I got my tracking number today! Unfortunately, standard mailing isn't available so I had to pay for EMS shipping on Asmus's website ($20 US). Super stoked though to get my first Asmus figure! I decided to go with the standard version.

I got my tracking number today! Unfortunately, standard mailing isn't available so I had to pay for EMS shipping on Asmus's website. Super stoked though to get my first Asmus figure! I decided to go with the standard version.

Yeah I had to pay EUR 100. Because shipping to Ireland has stopped for some reason even though the country isn?t affect as badly as others in Europe by the virus. But saying that can?t wait for the figure to arrive.

Woof. I hope they don’t ask me for any additional shipping fees to England. I’ll have to say just hang to it till free shipping resumes. This deluxe set costs enough already.

Woof. I hope they don?t ask me for any additional shipping fees to England. I?ll have to say just hang to it till free shipping resumes. This deluxe set costs enough already.

Yeah the deluxe set costs a lot already. I only paid the shipping as a bit of retail therapy to myself.
This year has been a terrible tough for me so wanted to cheer myself up a bit.

Yeah the deluxe set costs a lot already. I only paid the shipping as a bit of retail therapy to myself.
This year has been a terrible tough for me so wanted to cheer myself up a bit.

I know the feeling so I’m sure it’s well deserved. I’ve been self administering retail therapy pretty hard myself since last month which is why I’m in no position to pay anything extra on shipping.

I know the feeling so I?m sure it?s well deserved. I?ve been self administering retail therapy pretty hard myself since last month which is why I?m in no position to pay anything extra on shipping.

Retail therapy does help a bit.
I?ve been off work ill all year and end of August my baby niece passed away unexpectedly and three weeks later in September my dad passed away.
So it?s been a terrible time of it.

That?s why I stumped up the extra money to get Aragorn as a treat to myself. It?ll arrive just after Christmas which is perfect for me.

Retail therapy does help a bit.
I?ve been off work ill all year and end of August my baby niece passed away unexpectedly and three weeks later in September my dad passed away.
So it?s been a terrible time of it.

That?s why I stumped up the extra money to get Aragorn as a treat to myself. It?ll arrive just after Christmas which is perfect for me.

My condolences for your lost... Nothing in the world can replace a loving one...

I'm anticipating import/customs fees when mine arrives in the UK.

Oh yeah those are all but guaranteed when buying direct from Asmus which is why I hate when they do site exclusives and definitely won?t be ponying up any additional cash for shipping.

Life_m2000, sorry to hear about your losses. That really must have been a terrible time. Here?s hoping Aragorn can at least put a smile on all our faces- however briefly.

The most reason of a 2nd head is to replace the old head from our previous releases,
there is an additional short peg for to connect the new head to our old body~

131817726_3797746936913232_3600434206968179667_o.jpg131384516_3797746706913255_5747324441815775303_o.jpg

Oh yeah those are all but guaranteed when buying direct from Asmus which is why I hate when they do site exclusives and definitely won?t be ponying up any additional cash for shipping.

Life_m2000, sorry to hear about your losses. That really must have been a terrible time. Here?s hoping Aragorn can at least put a smile on all our faces- however briefly.

Thanks dude. It?s been brutal but we are getting through it.

My Aragorn is due for delivery tomorrow.

Back