ASMUS TOYS : Aragorn @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys,
but it is the least we can do.

Trust me, my boss Andy had made many decisions that is for the best of the products,
and I respect the way his attitude remain the same along the way.

He is a hardcore LOTR fan, he wants to do every single characters and dioramas...
we need to hold him back for the benefit of the company so many times

A company exec with a passion for the franchise. Excellent to hear!!!

And we have been seeing it with their latest releases and announcements.

Does anyone know when the Carnival ends? I don?t see it on the website. Asmus said HD Aragorn would release around the end of the Carnival. Trying to budget when each of these releases start shipping. This, Galadriel, GTG Crown and now 2 prologue elves is making for a crowded release schedule.

Thank you guys,
but it is the least we can do.

Trust me, my boss Andy had made many decisions that is for the best of the products,
and I respect the way his attitude remain the same along the way.

He is a hardcore LOTR fan, he wants to do every single characters and diaromas...
we need to hold him back for the benefit of the company so many times

You must not hold him back from completing Thranduil's throne. I need it. Just skip the fancy packaging and that will save production cost:monkey3

You must not hold him back from completing Thranduil's throne. I need it. Just skip the fancy packaging and that will save production cost:monkey3

Absolutely, I will sacrifice a goat in that man's honour! Bring on the Thranduil throne!!

The email said it will ship 5-7 days after the payment goes through so it sure sounds like it’s ready. Really hoping this one turns out to be their best yet.

I got the email from Asmus as well to pay remaining balance on Exclusive Aragorn. There’s no way it gets here before Christmas so I feel the timing is poor personally. They should wait until closer to January.

I waited at least a week before POing the exclusive so they’re probably sending invoices in the order of orders placed. I hope we get another month before Galadriel comes out. I’ve already spent way too much.

I ordered mine once it went live so if they are doing it based on when you ordered that might be why I got mine and others are waiting.

I ordered mine once it went live so if they are doing it based on when you ordered that might be why I got mine and others are waiting.

I ordered practically immediately as well, so I don’t think that’s the case.

Back