ASMUS TOYS : Aragorn @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most reason of a 2nd head is to replace the old head from our previous releases,
there is an additional short peg for to connect the new head to our old body~

View attachment 501779View attachment 501780

Will it work with both previous releases? I have both but I prefer the not one piece boots so I will be sticking him on the original version if it fits.

Asmus please re-release Strider Aragorn someday. Since I got the exclusive I need the body for that extra head.

Mine arrived. Very pleased and happy with the second sculpt and the split boot.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
8719b9f3399cdefda0142de7935077ae.jpg
2cd71e8c6dbc171cf075e5c24ee83c57.jpg

Thanks so much for the pics. Sorry to be a pain. When you get a chance can you post the sculpts next to each other? Even if you're just holding the extra one up next to the one attached. It looks like my initial thoughts are going to be true and I will like the replacement sculpt more than the box set sculpt.

Thanks so much for the pics. Sorry to be a pain. When you get a chance can you post the sculpts next to each other? Even if you're just holding the extra one up next to the one attached. It looks like my initial thoughts are going to be true and I will like the replacement sculpt more than the box set sculpt.
Pics attached.
ecaf65772b1d758f46a16a9918e0d826.jpg
8a18a7713b7a747011daa9cd79c7e7d5.jpg
79ca0005a2907b73f44ccb8977dea6b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Thanks a bunch. I know you said the replacement sculpt is good. What are your thought on the set sculpt?

Sculpt is good, in certain lighting with shadows falling on the sculpt it looks really good, the hair is 2 layers in a soft plastic allowing the head to articulate. The seam isn?t noticeable. Paint app is good too, think it?s one of their better.
Me personally I think this is the best Aragorn sculpt out there.

I guessing loads will disagree with me but just my opinion on it.

Not bad looking sculpt! Thank you for the pics. Are you planning to take pics of the Helms deep base?

Thanks for sharing! Very glad to hear that the sculpt seems to be good and the two part boots!

Do you get a tracking number for did it just show up? I am going to start getting antsy for mine to arrive. Lol.

Back