ASMUS TOYS : Aragorn @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine once it went live so if they are doing it based on when you ordered that might be why I got mine and others are waiting.

Don?t think that?s the case. I ordered mine a few minutes after he went for preorder on the site.
Same as with Faramir, ordered within minutes of going on the site but didn?t get my invoice until weeks after some of ye.

I did not order this right away. Maybe a couple days after it went up. Email this morning says to pay the remainder on the exclusive set. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason on how people are being notified.

How long do you have to pay the remaining balance from when you receive that payment reminder email?

Don't really want the exclusive now. So I'll just get the regular version I asked them if they could do that for me and switch it out.

Don't really want the exclusive now. So I'll just get the regular version I asked them if they could do that for me and switch it out.

The regular has only the improved head right? So really the exclusive just has the older head no one wants and the really cool Helms Deep diorama with the die cast Uruk helm.

I still have the exclusive preordered and I want to encourage/support Asmus making more dioramas such as Thranduil throne but I can see why some people are trying to switch to the regular.

The regular has only the improved head right? So really the exclusive just has the older head no one wants and the really cool Helms Deep diorama with the die cast Uruk helm.

I still have the exclusive preordered and I want to encourage/support Asmus making more dioramas such as Thranduil throne but I can see why some people are trying to switch to the regular.
It's a cool option if you can go for it but I had some other preorders that needed paying off so I settled for the regular and paid that off.

Word back from Asmus is that the final production pics were the ones that they revealed on Facee on the 2nd December....

Did a lot of folks here on the forum order the version with Helm's deep steps or just the figure by itself? Thinking of getting this piece but I'm not certain on the version.

Did a lot of folks here on the forum order the version with Helm's deep steps or just the figure by itself? Thinking of getting this piece but I'm not certain on the version.

Steps - why not if it will fit your display. I am a fan of diorama stands tho - think they add interest to the shelf.

Back