Asmus Toys 2019 pre-views

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see an Azog laying there too! Makes me hopeful for him and LURTZ.

Gandalf looks fantastic. I really hope you figured out the production process for him.

And of course, Theodon is a welcome figure.

6 figures this year! That's ambitious and exciting!

1. Gandalf the Grey
2. Theodon
3. Galandriel

I hope 2 of the three available slots are Lurtz and Grima Wormtongue.

6 figures this year! That's ambitious and exciting!

1. Gandalf the Grey
2. Theodon
3. Galandriel

I hope 2 of the three available slots are Lurtz and Grima Wormtongue.

Looks to me like all 6 are in the photo;
1) Elrond in armour
2) Theoden
3) Gandalf the Grey
4) Galadriel
5) Gandalf the White
6) Azog

Asmus, are we able to get an estimation on when we can hear more about these? Or is the licensing too restrictive to reveal anything now.

Hi there guys,

it has been a while since our last LOTR figure, the reason is we are undergoing the global license extension, the process has been going for months, as the paper works are always slow and painful.:slap

However, our design team has not been resti on it, all the developments are happening as we speak, we are still planing to release SIX 1/6th LOTR/HOBBT figure this year.

Thank you for your patience, at mean time, please try not to spend all your money on Avengers. :panic:

:orthanc

View attachment 452713

6 figures this year!! Awesome!
I have my money ready already haha.
Gandalf looks awesome! I need 2 of him haha.
Azog would be a great figure to get!!
I’ll be buying all the figures in that picture.

Looks like I'm in for both Gandalfs, Galadriel, Elrond and Theoden!! :yess: So 5 out of the 6!! :thud: Bye-bye money!! :lol I knew there was a reason for me holding off on those Endgame pre-orders!

Looks to me like all 6 are in the photo;
1) Elrond in armour
2) Theoden
3) Gandalf the Grey
4) Galadriel
5) Gandalf the White
6) Azog

Asmus, are we able to get an estimation on when we can hear more about these? Or is the licensing too restrictive to reveal anything now.

I'm not counting the statues/models they might be using for reference. So Elrond and Azog I'm not so sure. Although, yes, why put them in the picture then? Still...

That GtW doesn't look so much different than the original that I have. In fact, I think it IS the original. Same beard, same dark patterned vest, same yellowed robe. I would guess that's a place-holder for the soon-to-come GtW... but if they are going to sell a GtG this year, I don't think they'd step on their own toes and offer the White as well.

Wor, I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure Asmus confirmed Elrond being 1 of their next 3 releases (Gandalf, Elrond, Galadriel).

Ah, OK, then that would be Slot 4.

Still two open... hopefully Azog and Lurtz... or at least two villains. Been a lot of heroes lately.

2019 LIST

1. Gandalf the Grey
2. Theodon
3. Galandriel
4. Elrond

Ah, OK, then that would be Slot 4.

Still two open... hopefully Azog and Lurtz... or at least two villains. Been a lot of heroes lately.

2019 LIST

1. Gandalf the Grey
2. Theodon
3. Galandriel
4. Elrond

1. Gandalf the Grey
2. Theodon
3. Galandriel
4. Elrond
5. Azog
6 Twlight Witchking

Wow. Interesting choice with the twilight WK.

Brings back memories from my toy biz version from back in the day.

Bring on the pre orders Asmus!

Last edited:
Excellent news! Can’t wait for all of them. And no worries — the only End Game figure I’m getting is Nebula — to fill out the Guardians display.

Back