Asmus Toys : 1/6th Theoden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my King Theoden figure. I repainted his belt and some highlights on his armour, and completely repainted his shield. I thought adding a custom Rohan flag in the background would add a nice touch. What do you guys think? I hope you enjoy it!

img_20200312_194452.png

img_20200315_200415.jpg

img_20200315_201154.jpg

Love it! Really great job! I actually thought it needed something like that when I saw it first, and I'm glad you tried first. Probably will do something similar one day.

This is my King Theoden figure. I repainted his belt and some highlights on his armour, and completely repainted his shield. I thought adding a custom Rohan flag in the background would add a nice touch. What do you guys think? I hope you enjoy it!

This is awesome - really great work! :clap :rock

he looks so good with the helmet on

Attachments

• theoden insta.jpg
    theoden insta.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 149
Theoden is also a stunning figure. As usual, I had the armor weathered with black paint wiped off, two layers of Pledge then brushed. Mud on the boots, and a rehair. (rehair not by me)
Thanks Asmus !!
:)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.JPEG

King Theoden and Eomer were recently set up on display. What a beautiful pair of Rohan figures. Would love to add any new iteration of Eowyn as well.

Theoden and Eomer 3.jpg
Theoden and Eomer 2.jpg
Theoden and Eomer 1.jpg
Theoden 1.jpg

My online retailer sent me Eomer instead of the Theoden that I ordered. I unboxed him yesterday. It worked out well because I was not planning on getting Eomer and I was blown away by the figure. Theoden is on the way now and I look forward to replicating that display!

My online retailer sent me Eomer instead of the Theoden that I ordered. I unboxed him yesterday. It worked out well because I was not planning on getting Eomer and I was blown away by the figure. Theoden is on the way now and I look forward to replicating that display!

Curious where you got it from - ? Just because I've been looking for an Eomer and trying to find one for a good price. BBTS has them but only the substandard grade.

Back