Asmus Toys : 1/6th Theoden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar, I thought you were pretty much all in, on the LOTR line.

I would have thought you would have already picked up Theoden.

Nope. All-in on villains. I've passed on many heroes: no Boromir, Merry, Pippin, Sam, Arwen, Eomer and Th?oden. And nothing from Hobbit.

But I was considering Theoden at $150... he looks like such a great figures... unfortunately that deal disappeared before I decided.

Nope. All-in on villains. I've passed on many heroes: no Boromir, Merry, Pippin, Sam, Arwen, Eomer and Th?oden. And nothing from Hobbit.

But I was considering Theoden at $150... he looks like such a great figures... unfortunately that deal disappeared before I decided.

Ah, ok. It's a shame that you missed that great deal on Theoden. I paid the full price and I'm extremely happy with him (aside from that widow's peak split on the molded hair...)

I got my Theoden figure. As far as I'm concerned it's another hit for Asmus. Magnet that attaches to his head though was off in the box. To me it looks like it was never glued as there is no residue on the head or the magnet. What type of glue would be best to attach? Just a plain super glue?

I got my Theoden figure. As far as I'm concerned it's another hit for Asmus. Magnet that attaches to his head though was off in the box. To me it looks like it was never glued as there is no residue on the head or the magnet. What type of glue would be best to attach? Just a plain super glue?

I had that happen to mine too, I just used ordinary superglue to fix it.

Great shots, Pizza! He's definitely one of my favorites from this line. Looks terrific out in the world!

Despite all the complaints about the hair seam, I think he looks fantastic. Great all around figure, really.

"Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin, and the world's ending!"

Full review (and more pics) on Exclucollective.com

bd5af75a81f9385bc41be783839e3857.jpg

Back