Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice pictures. How do you like the figure?

I'm so glad I own him! Joints are tight, hand sculpts are awesome, the palantir stand is the stand out of the set (pun intended), the robes have awesome detail, the quality of the staff is greatly improved from the gandalf the white staff. I fee like the rooted hair was a smart choice, just wet it down where you want it. I'm still not 100% sold on the beard, the shape just isn't right to me, but it's not a huge deal. He looks great in the detolf. I imagine it will only look better once I get around to water treating the robes and possibly giving them a light tea stain.

got him today in the mail. i think someone played soccer with my box because it was bashed as hell lol. figure is in ok shape though from what i saw, haven't had a chance to take him out yet.

got him today in the mail. i think someone played soccer with my box because it was bashed as hell lol. figure is in ok shape though from what i saw, haven't had a chance to take him out yet.

My outer shipper looked like that too. My wife signed for it while I was at work and she warned me that it looked beat to hell. The actual figure box inside looked ok with only slight crowning on one corner and the figure was perfectly fine. That altar is wrapped up in thick foam and he is held into the plastic pretty well. My Palantir was not in its place so I had one moment of panic when I first opened thinking it was not in there but it was down by his feet.

My box looked like it was kicked down the road as well... Someone is taking their anger out on Saruman boxes somewhere along the line.

Hahaha I'm not sure if I should be happy that your boxes were like that too and it wasn't just mine, or if I should be upset that all of our boxes were destroyed.

I'm just glad that everyone's figures were OK.

My box not only looked like it had been kicked around but it also looked like it had been sitting in water so I was freaking out.

I'm so glad Asmus took extra care wrapping the stand in super thick foam. Good thinking Asmus!

My shipping box was also beat to hell, but fortunately both the box inside and its contents were fine.

I received mine as well and he is great, however, I do have one little issue going on. Seems like the face is not staying tight against the rest of the head. This is causing the small gap where the rooted hair begins to show. I have tried pushing it together, but it just doesn't stay as tight as I hope. I will have to fool with it and see if there is a way to keep the face on better.

I also find it amusing over what I paid for this compared to what they are asking for the Beetlejuice and Tombstone set. Shows how good a deal this figure is.

I received mine as well and he is great, however, I do have one little issue going on. Seems like the face is not staying tight against the rest of the head. This is causing the small gap where the rooted hair begins to show. I have tried pushing it together, but it just doesn't stay as tight as I hope. I will have to fool with it and see if there is a way to keep the face on better.

mine is the same, its very slight and doesn't ruin the figure, but i noticed it.

Mine is already in my city ( Brazil) Will have to pick it up form the post office tomorrow

Back