Asmus Toys 1/6: Grishnákh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yeah it looks like the same leg armor that came with Saruman

Preordered mine :) getting 2 of these haha no idea why. Might keep one boxed or turn it into a different Orc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ad8b0af82ee56452af6c26832efa8b62.jpg
26884a24041f9e9a2d2db7cebb4fb0fc.jpg
3b9735363ef0930b850d4919ab518c84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre ordered him directly. When I checked out, it still had my Gandalf pre order deposit in the shopping cart and I almost accidentally ordered a second one. Weird that it doesn't empty the cart after it transfers you to PayPal for payment.

This guy is awesome, cant wait for him.

I'm pretty sure I saw "Free Shipping" when I checked out.

Love the spear accessory, but orc blood is supposed to be black. That, and his name is misspelled on their order page, too, not just their pics.

Yes it includes free shipping.

Where does it say that? I looked but didn't see it. Thought they maybe changed their policy.

Love the spear accessory, but orc blood is supposed to be black. That, and his name is misspelled on their order page, too, not just their pics.

That's right, black blood! Also, I wonder if there's a hole in the figure's abdomen to slide the spear through?

Where does it say that? I looked but didn't see it.
Yea, It's right on the Asmus store page under where is says the thing about not needing their legs. Also if you check your orders it says it there. Awesome job Asmus. This guy will look great as a stand alone piece as well, that is the sign of a great figure in my opinion. The spear might come in two pieces and have little magnets or something to stick it to either sides of the figure.

Where does it say that? I looked but didn't see it. Thought they maybe changed their policy.

That's right, black blood! Also, I wonder if there's a hole in the figure's abdomen to slide the spear through?

That's what I was thinking it was.. And the blood section is attached to the spear..

Also, Black Blood!!

Back