ASMUS The Hateful Eight Major Marquis Warren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a stinker of a figure boys...

Best he can look with my above mods... noted with the suit and shirt alone he's probably caring another 150 on him...

and the hangman

Thanks for the pics. Any tips of hangman john ruth's hat? The stock hat was my bigger bug bear about the figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I work in the fabric district of manhattan so I grabbed a swath of thin faux fur wrapped /nipped and tucked into to construct the shape and then painted in the colored spotS.

It looks way better that the lint free flannel he comes with. Thanks xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well let's put it this way I could honestly live with the hangman... but warren makes me hope one of those custom projects that started up with yunsil and Anne head attached gets off the ground

Last edited:
I forgot I ordered this now I got this and Ruth coming in from Timewalker. See what can be done with him if not he'll just become fodder.:rolleyes2

Are we sure this is even the official figure? Seems odd that some eBayer has had them for weeks and yet even Asmus themselves, which ship direct, don't even have them available. Even weeks after some eBayers has been selling them. I've already gotten shipping for Legolas, but not this

Are we sure this is even the official figure? Seems odd that some eBayer has had them for weeks and yet even Asmus themselves, which ship direct, don't even have them available. Even weeks after some eBayers has been selling them. I've already gotten shipping for Legolas, but not this

That's a good point?!?!

Heres a closeup of the face..
20170715_010845.jpg

Will the hat sit forward properly on his head, more like how it looks in the opening of the film, or does it just sort of pirch on his the top of his head?

Back