Jonathan Majors found guilty of assault and harassment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Genuine question:

Was anyone here genuinely excited for Kang as the next big villain?

IMHO, that could have only been assessed after he killed his first Avenger. I didn't like what I saw of the character. I believe Majors was miscast. But I would have reevaluated it again once Kang finally cut someone's throat open.

IMHO, the MCU missed a golden opportunity. The last 20 minutes of Ant Man 3 should have been Kang killing the Lang and Van Dyne families one by one. "Show Don't Tell" i.e. we keep hearing Kang is a big threat, but instead of resting on his comic canon and lore, just show us all on the big screen.

We got the "Disney Version" of a bad guy. My take is just give us a bad guy period. Let Majors (well then...) stretch his legs a little.

Last edited:
That final shot of all the Kang’s yelling at the end of Any Man 3 is my least fav visual ever in all of the MCU movies.

kang-the-conqueror-kang-variants.gif

Blue Steel

scarlet-centurion-council-of-kangs.gif

I have no do in the fight, and I overwhelmingly hate Disney/Marvel, this sounds like a he said, she said scenario, where there is proof of him running away, and him trying to restrain her is the "assault."

Vin Diesel is in the crosshairs now as well, accused of an alleged sexual assault from 2010. Guess he tried to pull a fast one.

What year were the visual effects for that Kang army clip completed? 2003?
I hate all the Kangs more than the vfx themselves. He just looks soooo dumb yelling and screaming at each other. It makes him look the fool and not anything to really fear. Compare that part to a Thanos smile at the end credits of The Avengers.

It’s made worse knowing that each one of them is standing around screaming by themselves in front of a green screen :lol

Vin Diesel is in the crosshairs now as well, accused of an alleged sexual assault from 2010. Guess he tried to pull a fast one.
Doesn't matter if you c*m in 10 seconds or 10 minutes. C*mming is c*mming.

As someone who thought the actors performance as the various Kangs was vastly overrated I am not sad to see him exit the MCU, not that the MCU itself is any good at this point anyway. Perhaps the internal shakeup at Marvel due to his sentencing combined with all the recent failures will result in the big reset and course correction that the franchise needs. Now, if Star Wars could get a good reset that would be wonderful.

It's true, people can make mistakes, and sometimes it takes time to regain trust and rebuild. But you know, it's also essential to acknowledge the seriousness of the situation. Assault and harassment are no joke, and it's crucial to hold people accountable for their actions.
Those things also aren’t mistakes.

But he’s essentially gotten away with it in his personal life, just a matter of if his career recovers from it.

Hope he put some of that Marvel money in his savings.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68761148

Back