ASMUS The Hateful Eight Hangman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2937.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2938.jpg
    IMG_2938.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 172
Such a cool costume design and looks to be a great execution by Asmus. May grab one when the US distributors start shipping.

Bob_falfa glad you like him, did you order the major also? Fistful metal, you got him? Sweet man! Look forward to some pics

Bob_falfa glad you like him, did you order the major also? Fistful metal, you got him? Sweet man! Look forward to some pics

Hi Thainitty,
Actually I was hesitating about the major...
It looks good overall (clothes & accessories), except a bit lack of likeness on the head sculpt. And I'm very picky with accuracy.
Also I don't really want to collect the whole pack, but if the Daisy Domergue character is made and well done I'll get her to make a pair with the hangman.
I'm also planning a kind of diorama, but before I intend to do WAY MUCH better pics (I mean pro quality), so stay tuned;)...

Bob_falfa yeah I understand, I think the major looks great but agree it's not 100%...I'll let you know what I think when ever he releases. Totally with you on not collecting every character, just for me hangman and the major where such great characters and they have a history with each other so I think having just the two would work well. If they made daisy it would be hard to pass that up. I can't wait to see the pictures you have planned :wave

Back