ASMUS The Hateful Eight Hangman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered direct through Asmus. Mine shipped Monday and arrived here in Michigan today.

Not bad considering it was quicker than some of my past Sideshow orders shipping and Ruth came from Taiwan, through L.A customs and then out here to the Midwest in 5 days. Lol

@fistfulmetal oh man! Missing the postman is the worst!! 1492910052203.jpgIMG_2920.jpgIMG_2918.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2896.jpg
    IMG_2896.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 141
Love this figure! Great tailoring and I think the head sculpt turned out great!

The heavy die cast coffee cup surprised me. lol Not a big fan of the hat but I never intended to use it anyway.

All in all super impressed. Apologies for the camera phone images but I was snapping these as I took him out the box and set him up.
a54f9fbe3a5b939dc56e35eed2bb9090.jpg
8158d977ce0f4ec50c99234656efd57a.jpg
ca0997aca6e9750e8b8905ddc824eb80.jpg

Thanks DGS I've got the major on order also and if he comes out as good as the hangman well I'll be so happy. Asmus really knocked this outta the park...makes me wish they'd do a Clint Eastwood figure :pray:

:exactly: How's there's no official figures of Clint really kills me.:slap:dunno

Those Blondie figures I see on Instagram make me want to drop the dough for them...thankfully they're pretty much sold out. lol

I look forward to seeing others snaps of Ruth though and I imagine someone will take a crack a good dio involving the door or some part of the habberdasherie. lol

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk

Those Blondie figures I see on Instagram make me want to drop the dough for them...thankfully they're pretty much sold out. lol

I look forward to seeing others snaps of Ruth though and I imagine someone will take a crack a good dio involving the door or some part of the habberdasherie. lol

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk
I have that iminime Blondie figure, plus Tuco and yes they're worth the money. I missed out on Angel Eyes to complete the set and to your point they sold out. Anyway there's so much potential in not just Clint figures but western figures at a more decent price and not the crazy custom prices.

This is going to look fantastic with my other movie figures. Kurt Russell was the perfect casting for him. Amazing film and now is my 2nd favourite tarantino movie after pulp fiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well now I don't know what to believe!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Lol All I can offer is that I ordered from Asmus direct, Monday they sent me a email that the item had shipped and a tracking number followed by the figure arriving Saturday.

So in what, 5 days?, it shipped from China to enter through L.A customs and then across the US to Michigan. Lol

Back