ASMUS The Hateful Eight Hangman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was crossing my fingers for this one to turn out well...hopefully more in hand pictures will tell a different story but so far this is a little underwhelming...

A figure that looks like the prototype...but if it looks good to you buy it man, you don't need to let other people's opinions of a figure detract from your own enjoyment. Go for it!

man. why does asmus keep turning out sculpts that are pinched? this pinched head reminds me of the gandalf head.

Yeah, the front look of the headsculpt looks as if it was squished in production, so the face looks over elongated. It may be the photo, but it is not the same as the prototype.

I am looking forward to this figures arrival, I think those crummy few pics don't represent what the figure will look like in hand

I am looking forward to this figures arrival, I think those crummy few pics don't represent what the figure will look like in hand

Agreed. I don't think people here understand how different photographic angles, lighting etc can affect a subject. But it definitely looks spot on to the proto. Maybe I've been let down too many times to Sideshow's garbage bait-and-switch tactics so if it looks 95% close to the proto, I'm happy.

Last edited:
I don't think people here understand that opinions on the likeness of a figure...or anything else for that matter are purely subjective...in fact I may think that two different pictures of Kurt Russell do not share the same likeness and that may be my valid opinion...no more or less valid than anyone else's...one person's "spot on" is another person's "slightly off..." :)

Was expecting much worse)
Pleasantly surprised!
Asmus fellows!
Not only liked the hat and sculpt 50/50 )
Otherwise perfect!

Thanks for the review link gogul, this looks like it came out awesome and I can't wait for mine to get here

Just got him in today and I have to say that anyone who ordered this figure will be happy. Headsculpt and paint are some of asmus' best and the outfit is spectacular..I'll take pics later

Just got him in today and I have to say that anyone who ordered this figure will be happy. Headsculpt and paint are some of asmus' best and the outfit is spectacular..I'll take pics later
Congrats buddy! Look forward to those pics!:yess: I was supposed to have mine yesterday but I wasn't home to sign for it. Stupid post office.:gah:

The Hangman just arrived for me too! Quick peek...gorgeous box. Lol

I did take a quick look inside to pull the figure out. Whoa. Looks fantastic and really love the head sculpt. Looks better than the proto which in proto shots has that weird sheen like it's slather on oil or something lol

Back