Asmus Bilbo reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, that paint job and five a clock shadow adds about 10 years. Not sure about that. Sculpt is there but paint definitely needs scaling back.

Yeah, they should probably scale back the stubble a bit. Hobbits, like elves, don't have facial hair and can't grow beards. (Yes, sometimes an actor's stubble is occasionally slightly visible, but ideally we should ignore those moments! :lol)

Otherwise, I think he looks really good! That sculpt is terrific!

Last edited:
Another instant pre-order! Aside from the stubble, the paint apps there are amazing. Much more detailed than what we've seen so far.

Asmus has my vote for 1/6 Figure Company of the Year. They continue growing in a positive direction with each subsequent release. Definitely fortunate to have them running the "1/6 Middle Earth" line.

Another instant pre-order! Aside from the stubble, the paint apps there are amazing. Much more detailed than what we've seen so far.

Asmus has my vote for 1/6 Figure Company of the Year. They continue growing in a positive direction with each subsequent release. Definitely fortunate to have them running the "1/6 Middle Earth" line.

I see my future and it includes an empty bank account:lol - instant PO. Might as well e-mail ASMUS my account #s.:drool:drool:drool

Lol. its amazing how you guys are always a step ahead,
here is a sneak peak, fresh out unseen nor shown anywhere else.

39468565_410973519429433_3946892018071896064_n01.jpg

Very nice (& mentally preordered). Hoping for more dwarves, Radagast & armoured Elrond. Wasn't much for the character of the Master of Laketown, but design & detail in the costume was incredible - unlikely to be on the radar but one can hope.

Any of the main & supporting characters from LOTR I'll pick up. Hoping for Theoden & Galadriel reveal within the next year.

I cannot wait to order this one! For some reason the hobbit figures are a lot of fun. My wife has pretty much limited my displays to one room but a set of four hobbits have made it out to the rest of the house and their location and poses keep changing.

Very nice (& mentally preordered). Hoping for more dwarves, Radagast & armoured Elrond. Wasn't much for the character of the Master of Laketown, but design & detail in the costume was incredible - unlikely to be on the radar but one can hope.

Any of the main & supporting characters from LOTR I'll pick up. Hoping for Theoden & Galadriel reveal within the next year.

At least Fili and Kili tho Dwalin and Balin would be musts too. I'd go for Theoden, Eomer, Galadriel and some kind of Beorn + bear dual pack!

I just placed my order. I love the accessories. I am really happy we are getting his book, map and contract. I couldn’t help myself and I actually ordered two. The second one might make it to my office work desk. No 1/6 figure has ever made it there before.

I just placed my order. I love the accessories. I am really happy we are getting his book, map and contract. I couldn’t help myself and I actually ordered two. The second one might make it to my office work desk. No 1/6 figure has ever made it there before.

Well, I am getting more than one Thorin and Bilbo both. Loved the Hobbit films (even if there's stuff I disagree with Peter Jackson about) and IMO Thorin and Bilbo were standouts in the movies, scene after scene. Just so excited about these releases - Bilbo PO'd!!!!:blissy

Bein' a costume junkie - just sayin' Thorin and Bilbo both OMG the fabrics and details ASMUS seems to be outdoing...everyone at the moment anyway. Holy ****!!!!!:clap

Now I just need Myrtle-the-Pony.....and Sting is diecast! And the Red Book and the map and contract!:blissy

Back