Asmus Bilbo reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cracking looking figure. Very tempted to break into the Hobbit line (Tauriel put me off tbh). Hoping a delux version with old Bilbo will be available.
It's crazy how much improvement it seems they've made in such a short amount of time, at least in my opinion. Their latest release Gimli looks to be leagues better than some of their older stuff. Hopefully the quality continues!

Bilbo is coming along great! Very encouraged by this progress and the assortment of accessories. After the success of the Slim Frodo, I find myself entering Middle Earth again.

bilbo.jpg

All Asmus needs is to throw in a Freeman swap head, and it's an insta-buy!

It's crazy how much improvement it seems they've made in such a short amount of time, at least in my opinion. Their latest release Gimli looks to be leagues better than some of their older stuff. Hopefully the quality continues!

Agreed. Looks like they’ve finally hit their stride. Bring on Gandalf 2.0!!!! Grail!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are the best pics I've seen of Bilbo from his SDCC appearance. Thank you for posting them!

Can't wait to see the final reveal!

Back