Asmus 1/6 Lord of the Rings - Faramir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0013aa2.jpg

yo, hope everyone is doing ok at this outbreak hour.

Here is a sneak peak of our Faramir, the good news is we have complete the prototype, and in the photo shooting process.
However, I cannot reveal too much of it because the approval is taking WAY TOO SLOW,
the are still pending on the clay sculpture phase. (then it will go to painted prototype and then photos...)

So, not much I can show in case we get in trouble. But, I try to keep the things that matters here.

1. Facial likness
2. Hair line (totally fixed, we found a way, Aragorn fixed too)
3. The vast in plastic looks pretty good

That does look good. It’s astonishing, really, to think how deep Asmus has gone on this line. It couldn’t be a better time to be a LOTR fan. Thanks for all the hard work, Asmus. It is much appreciated.

That does look good. It’s astonishing, really, to think how deep Asmus has gone on this line. It couldn’t be a better time to be a LOTR fan. Thanks for all the hard work, Asmus. It is much appreciated.

My boss Andy is a deep LOTR fan, at this point we see no bottom of this line.

Looks great!

(But what -- or who -- might that black box covering ...?) :monkey3

(I'm 99% sure it's just the LOTR logo, but I'm crossing my fingers it's another figure. :lol)

Last edited:
That looks sweet and I’m very happy with how the hair and vest are shaping up. Great news about Aragorn too. It would appear that Asmus really do know best.

Lotr is so richly filled with great characters that have such unique, striking and memorable appearances that we’ve still only scraped the surface of possibilities for the main cast. Almost every lead/fellowship character has a second or even third outfit or variation that warrants its own release that there is still plenty to delve into without even mentioning all the lower tier characters and numerous Orc options and- dare I say it- larger creatures.
I hope this line carries on indefinitely because it’s in joint top place as my favourite line in my collection.

yo, hope everyone is doing ok at this outbreak hour.

Here is a sneak peak of our Faramir, the good news is we have complete the prototype, and in the photo shooting process.
However, I cannot reveal too much of it because the approval is taking WAY TOO SLOW,
the are still pending on the clay sculpture phase. (then it will go to painted prototype and then photos...)

So, not much I can show in case we get in trouble. But, I try to keep the things that matters here.

1. Facial likness
2. Hair line (totally fixed, we found a way, Aragorn fixed too)
3. The vast in plastic looks pretty good
How is the resculpt for Aragorn going?

That looks superb! Great job on the sculpt and hairline. The vest looks brilliant too, glad you managed to get all the tooling details on there.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Looks great, can't wait to see the full reveal. Thanks for this line Asmus, you really do listen to the collectors. So bored with HT stuff, rehashing characters from dc & Marvel and numerous previewed but unreleased star wars characters (still no C-3PO or Lando after all these years), QMX dropped the ball with the Trek figures. Thank god you guys are here.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back