Ask Sideshow for FREE stuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've won quite a few things from Sideshow over the years and I'm greedy so can I have some more free stuff? :chew

PS. Can't pass up the opportunity to use a dancing Chewie smiley.

Unfortunately, for members like myself, chances of winning anything are next to zero.

I live in a remote part of Australia's Northern Territory, hence the wrong timezone :monkey2 . When these offers become available I am normally snuggled up in bed.

Trust me, I have had many moments of forehead slapping when I log in only to find out I missed another opportunity :banghead .

Damn you rotation of the Earth :mad: .

Cheers :) Mario

I live in a remote part of Australia's Northern Territory, hence the wrong timezone :monkey2 . When these offers become available I am normally snuggled up in bed.
Well if you look back, this "contest" was posted at 11:00 PM central time zone for me (I live in the U.S.). According to a time zone site I just found, you are 13 hours ahead of me (or, er, 9 hours early). In any case, for you, it would have been 2:00 PM when this thread was started. So, the chances of you being awake at that time were probably better than that of the typical U.S. member! :D

Well if you look back, this "contest" was posted at 11:00 PM central time zone for me (I live in the U.S.). According to a time zone site I just found, you are 13 hours ahead of me (or, er, 9 hours early). In any case, for you, it would have been 2:00 PM when this thread was started. So, the chances of you being awake at that time were probably better than that of the typical U.S. member! :D

I didn't notice that :confused:

Perhaps I'm just a whiny nerd who likes to stamp his feet when an opportunity passes :rolleyes:

nerd-210.gif

Unfortunately, for members like myself, chances of winning anything are next to zero.

Trust me, I have had many moments of forehead slapping when I log in only to find out I missed another opportunity :banghead .

Damn you rotation of the Earth :mad: .

Whats the time difference between you and the States? The contest was a little after midnight, so I was asleep too.
i want a free Iron Man... :monkey2

I may be cheap but free?..... NEVER :lol

Hey Chicky, if you happen to have any of those pesty, space consuming 12" POTA figures laying about..... :rolleyes:

Here's what I got from Chicky (besides the very cool $1.99 shipping price to Hawaii for my Tusken Raider PF!). I actually won this on Statueforum, but I thought CHicky needed more credit! I picked soft and squishy:

free1.jpg

1. Squishy hat!

free2.jpg

2. Soft t-shirt!

And the best one:
free3.jpg

3. Soft & squishy SAW doll!

The doll is great! I have him looking out my office window. He scares the hell out of the school kids who come to visit here at work (about 14,000 of them a year). Plus, in October we turn our work place into the best haunted house on the island, last year we had about 6,000 people attend. We're hoping for 10,000 this year.

Thanks, Chicky! Just perfect!

Back