Ash Vs Evil Dead (TV Series w/ Bruce)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering if they end up time traveling back to the middle ages again, although I doubt it. I loved the whole 80s vibe and music :lol

I agree that this season's been outstanding. The whole leg infection scene was great - Bruce seemed 20 years younger throughout all the slapstick. "Soup's on!":lol

Ash v Henrietta was a blast.So damn' funny when Henrietta starts squirting from her Breast and makes Ash suckle her Tit.

what about Brock showing up out of nowhere and Ash Drowning him thinking he's Baal.

and again Brock was trying to tell Ash something about their Family lineage.Now we may never know.

well we know it's not over those last scenes with the Old Ruby who killed Future Ruby showing up at Ash's Town Hero speech.And the Necronomicon which looked like it was sucked back into Hell with Baal showing up near the burned out Cabin.Then a Girls voice saying look what I found and her hand reaching for the Book.

this was an excellent season :duff cheers

Looks like the showrunner is leaving AVED due to creative differences. Reading what he had in mind for the finale i am glad Robert Tapert pulled rank on him as the twist with Kelly felt like to much of a cliche. It would have been nice to see a young Ash but i like that everything has now been reset seeing as the cabin was sucked in to hell so ash never went there and lost his hand etc.

Bit disappointed that they showed that Brock and Chet as ghosts as they could have brought them back because of that reason.

Here is a link to what the original plan for S2 was
https://www.avclub.com/article/craig-digregorio-leaving-ash-vs-evil-dead-and-orig-247262

Looks like the showrunner is leaving AVED due to creative differences. Reading what he had in mind for the finale i am glad Robert Tapert pulled rank on him as the twist with Kelly felt like to much of a cliche. It would have been nice to see a young Ash but i like that everything has now been reset seeing as the cabin was sucked in to hell so ash never went there and lost his hand etc.

Bit disappointed that they showed that Brock and Chet as ghosts as they could have brought them back because of that reason.

https://www.avclub.com/article/craig-digregorio-leaving-ash-vs-evil-dead-and-orig-247262

Thanks for posting that. I don't know how I feel about the original idea for the season 2 finale, but that was a really interesting read. Overall, I was quite pleased with this season, including the finale. I can understand the show runner being frustrated with having one of the big payoffs from what was being set up all season being changed at the last minute though.

Interesting read: I don't necessarily think the Finale would have been any better with the Ash as Kelly's Father scenario.But I will say is if Craig is the one who came up with the Morgue Butt Hole scene then it's too bad he's leaving the show.Because that was one of the most vulgar hilarious scene's ever.

I'm curious if tapert is gonna throw his weight around on season 3 and cut out potentially hilarious gags.

that is defnitely going to happen now.

season 3 will probably get more serious and less silly

Finished season 2. Overall it's on the same level as the first one...

*gif for each episode*

d4991e1433671f0c054deee78e995b8d.gif

tumblr_n0bg3idAgm1r5k9koo7_r1_250.gif

... but at least it was three times more entertaining.
I want NECA to hurry the **** up and release their Ashy Slashy hand puppet! :lol

Re: Evil Dead series w/ Bruce coming

After holding off this for so long, I'm finally halfway trough Season 1. I really liked it and it seems each episode is more engaging than the last. Does Season 2 maintain the same quality?

Re: Evil Dead series w/ Bruce coming

After holding off this for so long, I'm finally halfway trough Season 1. I really liked it and it seems each episode is more engaging than the last. Does Season 2 maintain the same quality?

for me it didnt. theres a little bit more stalling and some scenes that lasted too long when nothing really happens and the last episode is a mess because the writer and the producer got in a fight and the writer quits, so the season ends kinda messy

it is still good but the quality drops

Second season feels more like a serialized "Evil Dead", unlike S1. More fun and unique.

Back