Ash Vs Evil Dead (TV Series w/ Bruce)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was probably a Deadite, and Ash's lineage has been tied to them for hundreds of years which would explain why he's "special" and why Ruby needs him.

Crazy episode.. the Delta continued it's non stop carnege and mayhem with Lacey still trapped inside and collected Pablo for the ride.Great scene at the Demo Derby between Ash and the Delta.The Delta goes crazy on Pablo but he just keeps on ticking even with a steel post through him.I guess the Necronomicon telling him they were intertwined has something to do with it.Some funny banter between Ash and Chet in the Gremlin.Ruby and Kelly got to finally do in Ruby's evil spawn.
This episode was almost like a season finale leading up to that ending with Pablo throwing the Book into the Abyss in the Trunk of the Delta.Until next week and Baal?

i am truly truly shocked how far they went. i am shocked that the network greenlit that scene lol. i really cant believe they let that air. thats a one time only kind of scene, i dont think ill ever watch it again lol
Best thing to come out of this show for sure! It felt so real despite the overall silly cheesiness. :lol
Pretty much why the terrible CGI car next episode felt like an insult.

Ruby almost had a little girl on girl action tonight.Guess we will be chasing Baal the rest of the season.And Pablo is the only thing that can destroy him.

I really like the pace of this season, really shows what they could of done with the first. Hasn't been a bad episode yet. The effects in it are really great too. That skinless reanimated body was ****ing creepy as hell.

I really like the pace of this season, really shows what they could of done with the first. Hasn't been a bad episode yet. The effects in it are really great too. That skinless reanimated body was ****ing creepy as hell.

yeah' that skinless reminded me of the original Hellraiser,the scene in the Attic..Creepy

Good bloody episode Tonight.Especially when Ash has to Chainsaw Cheryl's Head in front of the Town Folks.Nice to see Ellen show up in the series even if it was just for one episode.Wow' Poor Chet,he should have never went looking for Ash.And Pablo can the guy go through anymore.Love this show!

well we were in the Ash Physco Asylum Tonight.Baal has Ash gone totally mental and delusional.Or is Ash playing along?Hope so.

Dana/Kelly got to play a real nut and she was really great in this episode.She had the look and a wild crazy psychotic smile.

how about Ashy Slashy the hand puppet.Next week looks good.

Attachments

• ashy slashy.jpg
    ashy slashy.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 52
great fight between Kelly and Ashy Slashy Puppet tonight.He tried to bite her croch'.

Poor Pablo got rid of Baal but he is now in two pieces.Pablo can't be dead!

Last edited:
I love it.. Pablo folded up in the front seat of the Delta:rotfl Ash smoking angel dust.

not a big fan of time travel episodes but the updated replay of the original 1982 Cabin scene was so funny.Ash sucking Deadite poison out of his own leg then the little voices in his stomach.Ash sucks down the cinnamon then the hot sauce and the boiling water.Then Ash throws up a slimy little disgusting looking cussing mini Ash.Ash does the smash on him with the frying pan.SPLATT!

season Finale next week.

Best episode of the series by far. This season has continually outdid itself. SO HAPPY it was actually Ted as Henrietta again.

EDIT: That little evil monster he pulled out of his mouth cursing at him had me dying :lol

I like how there was nothing but call backs to the little evil Ashs from Army of Darkness. And I was surprised he said "when I went back to the Middle Ages." I know AOD is tied up in legal crap, but he DID go back in time at the end of EDII.

Last edited:
Ted Raimi back as Henrietta.....now we just need a Bobbi Jo and Jake appearance lol

Back