Ash PF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the face sculpt is almost dead on. i don't see the problem with the arm, it looks fine to me. i just worry about the production paint ap.

His giraffe neck is killing me. Look at his raised arm from the forearm up on the back shot picture. How can anyone say that isn't off? His wrist is paper thin.

I think this looks just OK. I would have been happier if it had been a little more faithful to how he actually looked in film. It is certainly close, but no cigar baby. And, where is his streak of gray hair? That was a great look!

Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg

He didn't have the grey streak in Army. You could always paint it in I suppose and make him ED2 Ash.

wofford29 said:
His giraffe neck is killing me. Look at his raised arm from the forearm up on the back shot picture. How can anyone say that isn't off? His wrist is paper thin.

i think it's the angle/lighting/watch...it may be half of the size of his forearm, which is about right, look at the darker pics....but i could be wrong.

looking at the video clip on a previous page in this thread, he does have a long a$$ neck...with his head tilted it may be close to accurate.

I just noticed the lean and saw some other pictures...hmm...don't like it as much now.

As a Evil Dead fan I ordered, but SS is going to have to make some already pointed out changes to keep me from canceling.

yeesh! i'm so sad. was SOOOOO looking forward to this but gotta say i don't like it at all. likeness is off (who sculpted it?), giraffe neck, weird lanky arms. they did the pose i was hoping for but somehow it looks strange.

Back