Asajj Ventress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khev said:
You got that right! Right after I watched the trailer I put myself on the wait list for the exclusive. Thank God they're making 2000 of them. :)

I'm one of those idiots that ordered her, canceled her, and now put her back on the wait list. :banghead

El Roranous said:
Trailer? Link me please. :)

Wait a sec--- you're that Transformer basher...

Sic 'im!!!:mummy :mummy :mummy :mummy :mummy :mummy

Go to www.starwars.com and click on the new Clone Wars trailer (the new animated show)-- but you'll need to do it using firefox if you want to be able to see it.

DarthNeil said:
Do they have a new one besides their first SW trailer? Is it at SW.com as well?
It's for the new episode that comes out next month. Look under "Humor & Pop Culture". I don't think I've seen the first trailer, so I'm not sure if it's the same one or not.

From RS:

CIMG0459.JPG

She looks great!

I've been watching the Clone Wars trailer trying to see if they've given Asajj pupils in her new incarnation. I kinda think they have.

Khev said:
From RS:

CIMG0459.JPG

She looks great!

This is the exact pose I'll be displaying her in. I wonder how many are kicking themselves for cancelling this right now.:lol

Darth Loki said:
This is the exact pose I'll be displaying her in. I wonder how many are kicking themselves for cancelling this right now.:lol

Between that shot and her apperance in the Clone Wars trailer, I'd say a lot of people are.

Darth Loki said:

those lightsabers are kick a$$....can't wait!

bring on dooku!

Darth Loki said:

Makes 2 of us. Well, I'll be using it on one of them anyways going with a similar pose the GG maquette used.

gdb said:
I've been watching the Clone Wars trailer trying to see if they've given Asajj pupils in her new incarnation. I kinda think they have.

Yes they have, which should make the exclusive much more sought after. I bet there are quite a few people regretting cancelling it and getting back onto the wait list. Glad I ordered one.

Here's a straight-on shot of her...
520261661_36be444094_b.jpg

She does look good. Magnets in the hilts...wire in the cape...I see some great action poses when the dark lady arrives...

Looks like she'll be the first Star Wars female we get from Sideshow. And I very welcome addition in my book! I'm already of planning to pose her with arms folded and sabers pointed upward and her head bowed. Gonna be one sweet figure!!!

Back