Asajj Ventress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking forward to this figure more than some of the other Star Wars figures I have on pre-order.
I loved Star Wars Clone Wars and I think her battle in the Arena, her duel with Count Dooku and her climatic fight with Anakin were some of the best parts of that series.

Bring it on, baby. Bring it on.

I'm keeping my order. She looks awesome. Also, that's the only Star Wars figure I have on order.

As was mentioned in another thread, Asajj can be posed with the new SDCC Exclusive Mechno Chair with Holographic Darth Sidious, which is all the more reason to keep her!

Well my asajj is a must because I am going to pose her all wrapped around Dooku in a naughty manner. :naughty

*when sidehow makes a Dooku, that is... :0

I'm waitlisted on the exclusive version; after getting the regular Kit Fisto and then having to subsequently cancel when my reservation for the exclusive version converted, I'm not going to make that particular mistake again. I really want the alternate head.

pixletwin said:
Well my asajj is a must because I am going to pose her all wrapped around Dooku in a naughty manner. :naughty

*when sidehow makes a Dooku, that is... :0

Asajj.jpg

Thats what I was going to do as well... maybe I need to order her again.

I'm really undecided about this one . Yes , it looks like a nice figure but part of me is saying " it's not in the movies!". Then again, I hadn't planned on buying Bib Fortuna but folded as soon as I saw one ! Doh!:rolleyes:
( And I DO have that custom Count Dooku I bashed........)

I cancelled just because Bald chicks creep me out and I get more $$$$$$ or I get to save more $$$$$$$$$$$.:D

When I get Asajj I'll probably switch her body out, do any kitbashers/customizers here think the Sideshow female head would work well on a Hot Toys female body? I tried putting the Cordelia from Angel head on a Cy Girl body but it looked terrible(even aside from the size of the head) the neck's too short. The Hot Toys female body seems to have a longer neck.

Back