Asajj Ventress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled her and Plo Koon, although it wasn't an easy decision. I just had too many things ordered and a sick dog to take care of. I will likely pick them up on ebay or a secondary retailer for a little less. Although I would have loved the exclusives, I just have a hard time spending that much money on my selfish hobbies.

LOL! I had thought that I got rid of her. I even posted as such. Looks like she is still in my bin. So for now she must stay. I am such an addict.

pixletwin said:
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 Why do you make the monkey cry? :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

He also makes...
you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

I actually hope all you cancel. I was out that day and got put on the waiting list...So...all go out and cancel :chew :chew

I can't wait to get mine. Love the charecter, and hope SS makes more expanded universe figures.

I put myself back on the waiting list for her... so what are the chances of getting one 5 1/2 months after her PPO? :duh

Money is getting alittle tighter than I anticipated this May... So I am thinking of cancelling my reg. Plo Koon so I can keep her. I figure Plo will be quite easy to pick up when the time is right down the road a bit.

The EU double lightsaber wrist-thingie just isn't speaking to me and I'm having a hard time keeping the Plo Koon Exc.... Now the Asajj Ventress is a no brainer. An extra head which down the road will allow me to pick up a second regular Ventress cheap---two posed figs of the same character?... Can't wait. There's no way I'm cancelling that Exc...

Khev said:
Not even Medi Boba or Jango?
I have Jango on pre-order, and have Boba wait listed.

I just ment I had no SS SW on pre-order.

Sorry to make the moneky and bunny cry.

Actually I'm not:devil

Cry you little bunny, CRY!!!!!:devil

Wow, this ***** looks seriously bad ass in the clone wars trailer. Gotta love the force-choking of the clone. I'm so glad she's gonna be a big feature. Plus, did anyone else notice she has eyes??? So glad I ordered the exclusive now.

I hope that Asajj comes with the new body that was used on Sarah Connor.... I'm pretty excited about this figure. Got both versions on pre-order!

creature4000 said:
How many of you are still pumped for her?

I'm starting to think I might cancel my order (there's always more SS products to buy).

So tell me your thoughts on Asajj Ventress .

Thanks!

Ok, here's the real answer you're looking for. Keep her. The exclusive will do well in the secondary market. You'll kick yourself later when you have to pay double on eBay. Ok? Next! :D

Eric

Right! The new Clone Wars is going to make a lot of people want the exclusive. It's going to be hot!

I dropped my exclusive, no regret. But again, I'm really focused on just OT so no big harm there. But for those who DO collect EU or PT, and are considering dropping this for some mad reason, don't. I say AT LEAST wait til you get it, if you changed your mind than you'll EASILY make your money back.

Batty said:
Right! The new Clone Wars is going to make a lot of people want the exclusive.

You got that right! Right after I watched the trailer I put myself on the wait list for the exclusive. Thank God they're making 2000 of them. :)

After seeing the trailer I am even more excited that I've got the exclusive coming...

:D

Back