Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw her yesterday at a scifi/comic convention, but I didn't buy her.
On the way home I started to regret it, and in the evening I looked up some more pics of this statue.

So I went back today, and bought the statue for a very great price :)

DSC_6477.jpg

DSC_6457.jpg

Loved this PF and traded her a while back for a Tusken. I love the Tusken but I could see getting her again one day.

Just bought it on ebay. Should arrive in a couple of days. Will be posting pics.

Really I was all over ebay this morning and couldn't find one. I'm trying to find the EX version. I may end up getting the GG version w/Dooku. Congrats on your find. :hi5:

Really I was all over ebay this morning and couldn't find one. I'm trying to find the EX version. I may end up getting the GG version w/Dooku. Congrats on your find. :hi5:

I have the GG version with Dooku for that very same reason. It's better than nothing!

Thanks! There was one in Canada and one in UK. :) None now I see. Keep looking. Make sure to create a "saved search".

Saw her yesterday at a scifi/comic convention, but I didn't buy her.
On the way home I started to regret it, and in the evening I looked up some more pics of this statue.

So I went back today, and bought the statue for a very great price :)

DSC_6477.jpg

DSC_6457.jpg

For how much ?

the pricetag said 300 euros (currently about $410), but the dealer had 30% discount on everything, so I got it for 200 euros ($275).

Here she is. Just received her today. Haven't been fiddling to much with the picture. Would like to do some more interesting captures at a later time - this is just for the sake of impulsive showing-off.

asajj02.jpg

She is one of my favorites, congrats Saen!

Its one of those that comes to life when you see it in person.

Here's a review of her. I hope this is useful to anyone who's interested in this fine piece.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0PBhx6sqH4[/ame]

Back