Articulated Icons: The Feudal Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kickstarter isn't letting me pledge. It keeps giving me an error message telling me to refresh the page and try again.

You could try with another browser or another computer. If not, I would message The Fwoosh. There is a contact link on The Articulated Icons Kickstarter page. You could also go open a ticket with kickstarter, but I'm not sure how quickly they respond.

Got in. Had to use another browser. I messaged the Fwoosh and that's what they suggested as well.

Any idea when we'll be receiving emails about the backerkit?

EDIT: Just got an email from the fwoosh. They're working on the backerkits. Looks like it'll be a bit until they're ready. I'm not bothered. Plus, they introduced a new blue ninja.

I'm hoping the success means they can mass produce for retail. I'd like to army build a generic villain set. They could fight everything!

I'm hoping the success means they can mass produce for retail. I'd like to army build a generic villain set. They could fight everything!

They said they'll be selling figures on their website.

Anybody get their ninjas yet? I received my Kickstarter order today.

The figures look and pose great. The range of motion and articulation is very impressive. Unfortunately, the figures that I've opened so far are not without faults:

1. Eyes - the paint apps for the eyes are hit or miss. My deluxe White Ninja has great paint apps for the balaclava head, but the ninja head is cross-eyed. The basic black ninja and Solitaire have weird "demon" eyes. The basic black ninja has light pink eyes with no pupils - the eyes almost blend in to the rest of the head. The Solitaire has a black sclera with a pink iris that looks bizarre. Luckily, Solitaire came with goggles.

2. Some minor defects - The only basic black ninja I have opened so far has a slightly deformed waist peg which makes it leaves a bit of a gap between the hips and the waist. I was able to greatly reduce the gap by boiling and popping the joint apart a few times, but it is still slightly annoying.

3. Make sure you heat up these figures before posing them. I have heard numerous cases of broken pegs. I placed each of my figures in a mug of hot water and moved all of the joints to make sure there was no breakage and to loosen the joints. I've still had to boil and pop the hip pegs multiple times because they keep getting stuck.

However, even given the issues listed above, these figures are great and I'm definitely happy to have received mine. I still haven't opened the Samurai and remaining ninjas, but I am very pleased with the 3 ninjas I have opened so far.

Back