Articulated Icons: The Feudal Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next stretch goal figure has been revealed Fumetsu (Undying Ronin). I like how they did the helmeted head allowing for different looks.

fumetsu.jpg

Looks great, though I can probably only afford one of the samurai and it will probably be Surai.

The next stretch goal figure has been revealed Fumetsu (Undying Ronin). I like how they did the helmeted head allowing for different looks.

View attachment 213126

Looks great, though I can probably only afford one of the samurai and it will probably be Surai.

This is so much better than that Monk, only thing I dont like on this is that mouth guard looks horrible placed on his face.

I don't see how they are possibly gonna unlock those stretch goals. The project isn't even funded yet.

I don't see how they are possibly gonna unlock those stretch goals. The project isn't even funded yet.

It should fund with a few days left and then the last few days can see huge jumps. It is hard to say how much it will make, but I would expect it to at least unlock some of the goals if not all.

The next stretch goal is Shoken.

View attachment 213298

Haha whats with that stupid hairstyle, and I wish these were more oriental looking for the whole series. I was pretty hype for the ninjas at first, but over a period of time, Im starting to get a bit nitpicky everytime I look at them. Something just doesnt sit right when placed next to those SHFs/Figmas. I could end up backing out at the last moment.

Wow. This Shoken character is pretty bad. The hair is exceptionally wack. These reveals might actually be working against this kickstarter.

If I was on the fence about the Ninjas, this would lean me towards not getting them.

Yeah, none of these figures are really appealing to me like the ninjas. I had hopes for the Undying Ronin, but I was expecting some sort of ghost/zombie thing rather than Samurai Ra's Al Ghul. I think the appeal of the ninjas were the generic/not so generic look to them. You had a classic black ninja, a Hand ninja, and Storm Shadow. They should have continued that theme with something like Foot Soldier Ninjas, League of Assassins, etc There are plenty of army builder ninjas they could have done instead of tying to get Samurais into the this too.

The hair on this new one is beyond stupid. I'm glad now I didn't go devoted. I'll be fine if we just unlock the bare arms now :lol

The warlord is quite good compared to the other reveals. I'm content with just the basic/deluxe ninjas and the arms pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last two reveals are Seijun (Drunken Master):

Seijun2.jpg

and Seijun (samurai outlaw):
Seijun.jpg

After the reveals I'm definitely getting the White Ninja and 3 red ninjas. If everything is unlocked I'll also get Surai. I may pick up Itami, Shibito and some black ninjas.

I have already pledged the ALL IN.

Its too risky to pledge anymore since right now its so far away from the stretch goals. I dont want to get the DEVOTED and then to find out later that the stretch goals were never met and then Im forced to spend the money on more Ninjas than I need.

For now, I just want the extra arms packs which seems a more realistic goal to achieve. Im not interested in most of the extra stretch goals and if 250k is met, I will probs pick up a warlord, a ronin and an outlaw. Thats if its close to achieving that stretch goal though.

The kickstarter passed and they are getting close to unlocking the arms already. Today is the biggest day since the first day, so it is really picking up steam. I think there is a good chance of everything unlocking.

Good. Just received their update and they unlocked the arms pack. Guess I'll be adding a few of those to my pledge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad the arms got unlocked. Added 4 of those to my all-in level. Just ordered some red snake decals on ebay for that white ninja :monkey3

Back