Articulated Icons: The Feudal Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Once I just looked at this as a GI Joe Kickstarter, the samurai just didn't seem necessary. I honestly don't ever remember Budo in any format other than recent figures, so it was just Tommy and the Red Ninjas that I needed. But the black ninja look is just the iconic go-to so I needed some of them at least so it just ended up being a good idea to stick with the all-in level and add a few bare arms in.

I'm glad this is picking up steam now. I was skeptical it was even going to reach initial funding, let alone stretch goals. I think the first wave of stretch figures will happen now, but I'm not sure beyond them right now. I'm still skeptical on the samurai actually happening, but its still certainly possible if things keep progressing!

Yeah I hope it does pick up now and achieve all the set goals. I'm happy with what I need already. Just ninjas and arm packs. The other backers can carry on for the rest of the line.

Those Samurais just don't look Asian enough for my liking.

For now I'm deciding if I want those red ninjas in my ALL IN. I might go for all blacks and one black and white deluxe. Keep it nice and simple and just swap out arms and stuff for variety. Then I will have my ninja clan vs Naruto clan. Lol.

Oh I'll I'll use my white deluxe for revenge of Shinobi style. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been following this for a while, but have never participated in a Kickstarter, so I was hesitant. I ended up going for the 3 black ninjas + 1 white (deluxe) ninja.

It seems that if I want to add 2 sets of the bare arms, I simply add $20 to my pledge amount, and then they send me a form once the kickstarter is complete where I list what I want - is that right?

Anyway, pretty excited for this. As long as they don't use cheap plastic in the manufacturing, these will be some excellent figures. I think they'll reach the $200k stretch goals, but I'm doubtful about the $250k. Again, this is my first rodeo, so I'm not really sure how these normally pan out.

I've been following this for a while, but have never participated in a Kickstarter, so I was hesitant. I ended up going for the 3 black ninjas + 1 white (deluxe) ninja.

It seems that if I want to add 2 sets of the bare arms, I simply add $20 to my pledge amount, and then they send me a form once the kickstarter is complete where I list what I want - is that right?

Anyway, pretty excited for this. As long as they don't use cheap plastic in the manufacturing, these will be some excellent figures. I think they'll reach the $200k stretch goals, but I'm doubtful about the $250k. Again, this is my first rodeo, so I'm not really sure how these normally pan out.

Your thoughts about pledging extra arm packs and then receiving the backer kit form after the campaign is correct. When we get this form is an unknown. That could take weeks or months.

The worse that can happen during any Kickstarter is that they run off with your money. There's no guarantee you get your items even if the campaign was a success. We just have to hope they stay up to date with us and show us progress up until release. Fingers cross.

If this first campaign is a success and the quality is up there. They will most certainly work on the next theme. They have hinted that out in their Instagram acc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap! They just added Snake Eyes! :lol

He comes free with Devoted Legion and can be added to any pledge now. Glad that they made him available to everyone.

Here is Solitaire:
Solitaire.jpg

I really want a samurai. Too bad they probably won't unlock, otherwise I would donate.

I really want a samurai. Too bad they probably won't unlock, otherwise I would donate.

They had a huge jump yesterday and should be close to $200k with 48 hours to go, so I would be surprised if they don't hit $250k and unlock the samurai.

They posted a YouTube vid with an interview explaining the campaign and what happens next. I listened half way and fell asleep. Just hard to concentrate. I only heard up to talks about a 2.0 series after this campaign. Basically just means more release of items for the current series.

Any how's this new figure ain't my thing. I don't want modern ninjas. Good for those that pledge the highest tier and chance for others as add on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Silver Samurai now?! :lol Well, I just went devoted. Too many freebies at this point not too. Now to decide if I really need 4 bare arms or if the one set in the devoted will do.

So far you can easily make:

Storm Shadow
Snake Eyes
Cobra Red Ninjas/Hand Ninjas
Budo
Quick Kick
Silver Samurai

:google

I'm shocked! Didn't think they'd make that goal but wow....impressive!

I'm only getting the ninjas, but congrats to all who wanted the samurai too!

Hard to resist the Devoted Legion at this point. Really wish there was a way to break up Kickstarter payments over a few months.

They added a Kickstarter Exclusive Basic Ninja (Smokey Translucent) figure if they hit $320k. Doesn't mention being part of the Devoted Legion.

Smokey.jpg

They really threw that together didn't they? Fwoosh offices were straining for another stretch goal. Looks like they just put it through a line drawing filter.

And the Smokey Translucent Ninja is unlocked. I pledged for the red 3 pack, deluxe 2 pack and arms. I think in the backerkit, I'm going to add Surai, Solitaire and the Translucent Ninja in backerkit.

Kickstarter isn't letting me pledge. It keeps giving me an error message telling me to refresh the page and try again.

Back