Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to secure an EX from a collector who no longer wants her Jean. I'm so glad as I really like the ponytail portrait.

She will be displayed along with Cyclops PF whilst my XM Phoenix will have her own special spot.

It seems she is getting delayed again though...

Lucky goose! With the access to some Magnetos, I have some hope for Phoenix.

I just waitlisted for Jean, I'll wait and see what happens.

I am not really looking forward to this, but about a month ago my wife informed me that Jean Grey is about her favorite character ever (I had no idea) so thought I would jump on the WL, and it converted pretty rapidly, so I would say you have a pretty good shot.

Doesn't hurt to have something she likes amongst the plethora of things I buy for myself! I do think I will be more impressed with it in hand though.

This thread is back up...
She's coming soon, certainly would be nice if the thread was open. :lol
I am not really looking forward to this, but about a month ago my wife informed me that Jean Grey is about her favorite character ever (I had no idea) so thought I would jump on the WL, and it converted pretty rapidly, so I would say you have a pretty good shot.

Doesn't hurt to have something she likes amongst the plethora of things I buy for myself! I do think I will be more impressed with it in hand though.

Thanks, appreciate the confidence boost. I had planned on ordering her, but then I just stopped being impulsive. I got Marvel Unlimited for a month, and I have to admit that I am in obsessed with Uncanny X-Men. I've always liked Jean, but now I feel it's appropriate and not impulsive to buy her.

:lol No it doesn't hurt, and if the missus can enjoy the hobby especially with loved characters, I see no loss in that situation. :duff

I was able to secure an EX from a collector who no longer wants her Jean. I'm so glad as I really like the ponytail portrait.

She will be displayed along with Cyclops PF whilst my XM Phoenix will have her own special spot.

It seems she is getting delayed again though...

I'm gonna have the same thing going on as well. I think she will look nice next to Cyclops. I wish she had a rock base as well. I'm hoping Pathfinder does some sort of custom base for the two of them.

Yeah...don't ruin it

How comical. No worries there because this stuff ruins itself, quote "We are writing today to inform you that we are working hard on the finishing touches of this impressive statue. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse beginning in April of 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between June thru July of 2015."

So over it. Time to drop and get so faded with my friends here in Vegas all week on vacation, as we raise the sun tonight. Mandalay Bay or Ceasers late night here we come. Gonna try to forget this hobby. Love my girls and their birthday suits. Mitsubishis all night. Cya tomorrow freaks!!!!!!

I'm gonna have the same thing going on as well. I think she will look nice next to Cyclops. I wish she had a rock base as well. I'm hoping Pathfinder does some sort of custom base for the two of them.

They are just waiting for the release to complete the base, I've already asked them :D

This is what it should look like:

11043095_358957060966354_6870367327523765064_n.jpg

They are just waiting for the release to complete the base, I've already asked them :D

Very cool. I love my gambit/rogue base and if I can get one here plus my xm wolverine I think that will make an awesome coherent display.

Where can I order the Pathfinder base and how much do they go for? I can't stand the Cyclops base, and maybe this will make the Cyc and Jean look good. Might also be interested in the Gambit and Rogue base as well if still available.

That's ****ing awesome! :horror

Shame I don't have many X-Men PFs. :slap
if she turns out good I may end up getting her and putting decals in her eyes. No need for the ex for me.

Not a bad option. I was thinking about adding decals on the reg, which is the head I like the most.

Very cool. I love my gambit/rogue base and if I can get one here plus my xm wolverine I think that will make an awesome coherent display.

Yeah Pathfinder bases are awesome !! I didn't get Colossus/Wolvie cause I needed to decrease Colossus' height, not make him even taller lol as he could barely fit my display back then so I commissioned a custom base made by Gabriel Luna. But I am totally getting Cyc/Jean base. Here is my current X-Men setup:

xmen_zpsumudplcr.jpg

Can't wait for Jean and the next Pathfinder base !!

Love your rogue :)
And love the bases i tried to get tje rogue/gambit base never got a reply back.

Yeah Pathfinder bases are awesome !! I didn't get Colossus/Wolvie cause I needed to decrease Colossus' height, not make him even taller lol as he could barely fit my display back then so I commissioned a custom base made by Gabriel Luna. But I am totally getting Cyc/Jean base. Here is my current X-Men setup:

xmen_zpsumudplcr.jpg

Can't wait for Jean and the next Pathfinder base !!

Awesome set up!! :rock

Your Rogue is amazing, love it! :duff

Back