Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool display Purist

Thank you !!

Where are the updated production pics? Nevermind. As I was writing this post, I received the email from Sideshow. The regular head looks good, but the EX head will never see the light of day in my house. Also not sure why her hair is more brown than red.

I would gladly buy the EX head from you :p

They could've added a light up feature. Honestly the eyes would've looked better if they light up white or pink as well

300173_press01.jpg

300173_press08.jpg

300173_press06.jpg

300173_press05.jpg

300173_press04.jpg

300173_press03.jpg

3001731_press01.jpg

300173_press07.jpg

the hair looks brown for whatever odd reason.

dunno how they could've ****ed that up...

also theres no eye shadow...

dunno what they pay these people to paint these things but it obviously doesn't seem like it's much.

guess Ill have both portraits repainted.

surprise surprise.

never preordering from Sideshow again.

Light up feature would be awesome. I may see if anyone wants to make a custom for that.

Seriously, why brown hair? That regular looks amazingly sexy! I may just get that instead of the exclusive....

doesn't look brown in that pic. heck it doesn't appear to be one shade either.

seriously are they blind or just retarded?

how do you miss something like that. her trademark is red hair. for **** sake.

I don't feel any empathy for their Ineptitude

seriously are they blind or just retarded?

how do you miss something like that. her trademark is red hair. for **** sake.

I don't feel any empathy for their Ineptitude

SS needs to learn.

3lcd.jpg

:lol

I mean she still looks pretty sexy, but it just doesn't 100% feel like Jean. Either way I'm stoked, and hope a Black Queen was in the works too.

Are people confused or just being sarcastic? The EX head is the pony tailed head which looks terrible, IMO. The regular head is the long haired portrait that looks nice, but would have looked much better if they didn't whiteout her eyes. Guess that is one way to get around the googly eye problem.

SS needs to learn.

3lcd.jpg

:lol

I mean she still looks pretty sexy, but it just doesn't 100% feel like Jean. Either way I'm stoked, and hope a Black Queen was in the works too.

maybe they do a platinum blonde bob for the black queen variant... just to keep it real..

Are people confused or just being sarcastic? The EX head is the pony tailed head which looks terrible, IMO. The regular head is the long haired portrait that looks nice, but would have looked much better if they didn't whiteout her eyes. Guess that is one way to get around the googly eye problem.

I just started to get most of the X-Men, so I want the coh just cause. But I don't think I'll ever display it. The regular looks eons better.

I may get some decals for her, Im not super huge on the white eyes.

Back