Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Guys , I read this thread every so often....your money is gone.......

Just sue him in small claims court and get it over with or move on.....

Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am glad I got my money back. i don't care if the item sings and dances (as much as Dooley has) once he finishes it. Does no good if Dooley never ships anything. It's terrible. I really wanted to support these. I would never buy them form him now.

Meanwhile, Amok Time is already shipping their 3 3/4 figures that they only just announced a short time ago, and Trick or Treat's masks of Nate and Fluffy will be out in September. That's how it works. Not 6 years of languishing in the 7 levels of excuses hell.

Meanwhile, Amok Time is already shipping their 3 3/4 figures that they only just announced a short time ago, and Trick or Treat's masks of Nate and Fluffy will be out in September. That's how it works. Not 6 years of languishing in the 7 levels of excuses hell.

Rub it in whydontcha! RUB IT IN!!! HERE!! Here's some salt! Go AHEAD! RUB, RUB, RUB it IN!!!!!!!!!

LOL Just fookin' around. Yeah, sad. But there is something I have noticed. He keeps everyone mesmerized with updates that he had posted before. *sigh*. We'll see...

Not rubbing it in. I know Dooley probably still comes here. Maybe it will motivate him to see that other companies as small as he is can deliver. Early on, I had an order placed. cancelled it about 18 months in. Went through a rough patch and needed the money back. It's truly absurd at this point and turned me off ever buying anything from SHS. No matter how cool it might be. Imma pass.

Not rubbing it in. I know Dooley probably still comes here. Maybe it will motivate him to see that other companies as small as he is can deliver. Early on, I had an order placed. cancelled it about 18 months in. Went through a rough patch and needed the money back. It's truly absurd at this point and turned me off ever buying anything from SHS. No matter how cool it might be. Imma pass.
Yeah I'll never order anything from company. If it's up for Preorder on BBTS where they'll only charge you once it arrives I'd place an order. But paying full price up front for anything from this company would be....what am I saying...this company is dead dead dead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but really? 3.75 inch figures are totally different to a 12" there is no tailoring or moulding moveable joints and pegs etc, I stand by Dooley because I have faith.

Now I side with both parties I think we have waited long enough that it's becoming a joke. :horse
In saying that a scam artist would not have over 100 sets of clothing and art boxes sat there not to mention the casted parts. :dunno I think he's trying but maybe not as hard as he should be, by now there should of been at least 60 sets shipped out. I don't care for the under body if it's easier just give a standard body with casted neck and hands/ fore arms. We don't need a all singing dancing zombie body because because it's not like we are gonna display him naked! :cuckoo:

His problem is he keeps changing things because they just don't work! Bulk buy china bodies it would move everything on very very quickly! He's 's trying todo most of this by himself and the rate he's going it's gonna be another year! :impatient:

The other common sense thing would be to spend a time painting bulk stuff. Start with most toughest so the heads 2 weeks 50 heads it's not like he has to paint eyes etc. He could make this so much more simple on himself. :lecture:slap

Last edited:
I must be the only one here who wishes they hadn't canceled their order for this. I know Dooley has been asking for boatloads of patience on this one. But it sure does look like it will be one of those pieces that, if you kept with it all these years, is going to be the envy of many others. Myself included.

His problem is he keeps changing things because they just don't work! Bulk buy china bodies it would move everything on very very quickly! He's 's trying todo most of this by himself and the rate he's going it's gonna be another year! :impatient:

I'd have to agree with this... I think it's great that he's making this crazy body and it's very impressive work. But it's totally unnecessary for this project. Forget about all the R&D he's put into this, but having to hand cast, clean and assemble all of these parts is insane for a body we'll never see. I believe his plan is to have 10 figures completed by the end of the week; but with possibly hundreds of orders who is to say when this will ever end.

Like you said, had he just stuck with a standard base body (which was what the original plan was) he would probably be done by now.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but really? 3.75 inch figures are totally different to a 12" there is no tailoring or moulding moveable joints and pegs etc, I stand by Dooley because I have faith.

Now I side with both parties I think we have waited long enough that it's becoming a joke. :horse
In saying that a scam artist would not have over 100 sets of clothing and art boxes sat there not to mention the casted parts. :dunno I think he's trying but maybe not as hard as he should be, by now there should of been at least 60 sets shipped out. I don't care for the under body if it's easier just give a standard body with casted neck and hands/ fore arms. We don't need a all singing dancing zombie body because because it's not like we are gonna display him naked! :cuckoo:

The other common sense thing would be to spend a time painting bulk stuff. Start with most toughest so the heads 2 weeks 50 heads it's not like he has to paint eyes etc. He could make this so much more simple on himself. :lecture:slap

Yup...really. But let's remove the little baby 3.75 figure from the equation and give you a different example you may appreciate more.
I've said it before and I will say it again. Dooley's Creepshow SHS promise and Distinctive Dummies Co. are roughly the same age. DD has produced 120 DIFFERENT figures. At approx. 100 per 1/6 and 50 per 1/9 sale. That's 7,750 clothing outfits, boxes, painted heads, hands, accessories etc. With one guy, his wife, and a sculptor or two. There is absolutely no reason Dooley should've taken this long to get these done. Instead of 3d printing or anything else, all he had to do was contact Jimmy Flintstone or Mark Brokaw or...... any competent caster. The reason he is doing it himself is because if he hired anyone else it would destroy his bottom line (IE profit margin) and possibly prevent him from being able to offer other characters. He's basically stuck at this point. Everyone else is stuck with him. So, the comparison to a 3 3/4 inch figure announced 4 months ago and being delivered in a punctual manner is not to your liking, perhaps this example puts things in perspective a tad more. He's in over his head, and hasn't produced a single figure. Not. One. Not even to his first customer. Dear Lord, he's slower than executive Replicas.

Not rubbing it in.

I know. I was only kidding.

In saying that a scam artist would not have over 100 sets of clothing and art boxes sat there not to mention the casted parts. :

That's just it. The collective has noticed that the same parts (for about 10 Nathans) have been shown consistently for a number of years. I have not seen all videos but the ones I have look they they have the same parts. I can't say anything about the boxes and clothing other than the videos I have watched do not show them. I have asked and no one else has seen them either.

I actually hope he does pull it off. I'll apologize personally. Yet there does not seem to be much faith within the group.

The video for the clothing is on Facebook 3rd video he posted and I think the boxes are the video after that. :wink1:
I guess only the next few months will tell. :dunno

I know. I was only kidding.

That's just it. The collective has noticed that the same parts (for about 10 Nathans) have been shown consistently for a number of years. I have not seen all videos but the ones I have look they they have the same parts. I can't say anything about the boxes and clothing other than the videos I have watched do not show them. I have asked and no one else has seen them either.

I actually hope he does pull it off. I'll apologize personally. Yet there does not seem to be much faith within the group.

The video for the clothing is on Facebook 3rd video he posted and I think the boxes are the video after that. :wink1:
I guess only the next few months will tell. :dunno

Thanx for the info. I'll watch it and point it out to the group.

I do know he said that a shipment will be headed out next week. To paraphrase you, only time will tell.

A lot of you here know him more than I and from what I gather he just got in way over his head. I don't know the complete story, only bit and pieces, but it's hard to tell fact from fiction. I hope he pulls it off. If not, he may have a lot to answer for. Again, only time will tell.

The graphic novel that Wrightson did in 1982 is finally being reprinted in May. maybe you guys who have held out all these years might have a figure in may to go with? If not...buy the comic. It's great!

Back