Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there ever been a figure that's taken longer to produce than this one?

Well there are figures that never got made... so it really depends on where this ends.

I've lost track of how many times the knee or what ever joint on this figure has been revised or changed... it seems at this point I'm either out $100 or I'll end up with a really great figure.

Well there are figures that never got made... so it really depends on where this ends.

I've lost track of how many times the knee or what ever joint on this figure has been revised or changed... it seems at this point I'm either out $100 or I'll end up with a really great figure.

SHS may have troubles (and how!) But apparently Amok Time was able to snage a license for 3 3/4 retro figures fairly easily....and actually get them produced and ready for purchase:

dsc_0005_5_2.jpg
nate9.jpg
dsc_0004_8_1.jpg

Great news.. and the better news is it looks like the creature from the crate is up next!

dsc_0006_6_2.jpg

Last edited:
Well it looks like his site got shut down as well now. That can't be good for the future of his company.

Meanwhile, on planet Earth....everyone who wants to do something with Creepshow seems to be moving along swimmingly. We have the little figures coming from Amok Time and now....masks from Trick or Treat Studios. Announced this month and available Halloween 2017. Not Halloween 2024...but this year! Its exciting.

Seriously though....SHS has dashed the hopes of 75% of the people who were going to support the line up. He rubbed folks the wrong way with his C&D to Betometalli (Sp.?). At first I thought "Well, the dude did pay for a license", etc. Yet he produced nothing, and in the interim prevented folks from getting what I have heard are supreme custom figures of Nate and Fluffy. I think I will just get the masks and call it a day.

CREEPSHOW MASK TOTS 2017 FLUFFY.jpg

CREEPSHOW MASK TOTS 2017 NATE.jpg

Guy clearly wanted to get this done, but just didn't have the wherewithal. Too bad, but that happens. Buyers should live and learn. Very few situations where it is necessary to pay for any collectible upfront nowadays.

There is a Facebook group forming for customers of this product. Please search "Nathan Figure Scam" and join up.

Back