Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Yeah he sent me a message last week i was over the moon when i heard the good news. I did not want to mention it because of all of the negativity on here.

Great news about Herbert West Anton we need more Horror figures i still remember the SOTA prototype figure we never got. I just want some one to now tackle American werewolf In London and some of the other Modern Horror classics.

Some of it is negativity, but some of it is just heart crushing disappointment. However-- this news is sure to raise some spirits around here. :peace

That is good to hear that a decision has been made... sucks that it's turned into an in-house operation though. Can't imagine how negatively this will affect their potential for profit.

I buy a couple of fluffys if they come out. Just love the charector. Hope it happens. Would take Beto's if I could get my hands on it. Just don't want to pay the ebay price.

That is good to hear that a decision has been made... sucks that it's turned into an in-house operation though. Can't imagine how negatively this will affect their potential for profit.

I would imagine it will effect the price. But I don't think it'll be anywhere near the absurd prices customizers keep trying to squeezing out of people. :lol

Sure, but didn't he say he would honor the original price for those that ordered? So at least on any that were $100 I can't imagine there is any meat on the bone.

I seem to recall the price was raised to $150 for new orders.

Sure, but didn't he say he would honor the original price for those that ordered? So at least on any that were $100 I can't imagine there is any meat on the bone.

I seem to recall the price was raised to $150 for new orders.

Yeah, I'm talking about going forward from Nate though. And Nate for those who bailed on the preorder.

It wouldnt surprised me though if the price for Nate eventually goes north of $200-250.
I admire his desire to give collectors a very modest price for a custom figure, but as you can see, this is the reason why most of the customs are not cheap. It takes a lot of time specially if there is only one person doing the customs.

It wouldnt surprised me though if the price for Nate eventually goes north of $200-250.
I admire his desire to give collectors a very modest price for a custom figure, but as you can see, this is the reason why most of the customs are not cheap. It takes a lot of time specially if there is only one person doing the customs.

Depends on the person really. I've seen some of the artists here bang out a small run of HT quality customs in less than a month, while others struggle to turn out a run of something "Dragon-ish" for two years. Having the skills to have worked for Sideshow during their golden era of 1/6 and understanding the importance of getting Nate off the bench, I just don't see Dooley being the latter.

Depends on the person really. I've seen some of the artists here bang out a small run of HT quality customs in less than a month, while others struggle to turn out a run of something "Dragon-ish" for two years. Having the skills to have worked for Sideshow during their golden era of 1/6 and understanding the importance of getting Nate off the bench, I just don't see Dooley being the latter.
:lecture:lecture

Agreed, he probably would have pumped out these sooner if he was gonna sacrifice quality.
I do admire his effort in trying to get this still up and running.
It just seems like whenever your really just want to write him off, he hangs in there and is trying hard to keep this going.
I wish him luck.

If I still had the same job I had, I wouldnt have cancelled. But once its actually available---I am back in. I dont mind paying the new higher price either. Because he is making it in the USA.:peace

I will also be down for a Fluffy.

If I still had the same job I had, I wouldnt have cancelled. But once its actually available---I am back in. I dont mind paying the new higher price either. Because he is making it in the USA.:peace

I will also be down for a Fluffy.

That sounds naughty.:lol

SHS hi I've purchased a figure waiting on for an extremely long time... I hope for the best!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Hope yall get them by 2015.

sigpic26733_1.gif

Back