Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Wrongo. I'm not trolling. I'd love to see this project happen, as I stated in some of my posts; and I'm still optimistic it will. I just don't see it happening anytime soon...like some others on here. So, don't be so judgmental before you go playing with peoples avatars. Practice what you preach my friend.

I've really been enjoying the frequent Facebook updates from Dooley. The product is showing movement, and the tone is positive and encouraging.

Brian, if you're reading this, keep it up, Dude! The communication is very much appreciated.

I could not be more excited.

I've really been enjoying the frequent Facebook updates from Dooley. The product is showing movement, and the tone is positive and encouraging.

Brian, if you're reading this, keep it up, Dude! The communication is very much appreciated.

I could not be more excited.

I agree. Can't wait to see this all come together. :yess:

Ya gotta wonder why about 10 years ago(when every property known to man was getting a figure--Donny Darko, Creeper, etc) that no one did Creepshow in a smaller scale. I would've bought them. I actually prefer a smaller scale now that I am outta room for this junk.:lecture

I'd maybe have picked up MEGO versions, but I was never really a fan of the smaller stuff. I do own some of it, like the Jason and a couple Freddy pieces, but that's about it. To each their own, I guess. :duff

I'd maybe have picked up MEGO versions, but I was never really a fan of the smaller stuff. I do own some of it, like the Jason and a couple Freddy pieces, but that's about it. To each their own, I guess. :duff

Gotta remember bro.----I have a primary interest in classic monsters. Modern (IE 70's-up) is secondary for me. So---smaller is ok.:lol

But I really think a lot of NECAS smaller scale figs.:wink1::clap

Gotta remember bro.----I have a primary interest in classic monsters. Modern (IE 70's-up) is secondary for me. So---smaller is ok.:lol

But I really think a lot of NECAS smaller scale figs.:wink1::clap

I see what you're saying. I just think a LOT of the stuff McFarlane did back in the day was junk. Hell, looking at the TWD stuff, it still is. :lol

I am, however, enjoying the MEGO-ish releases of the UMs and looking forward to getting the New Line Horror figs when BBTS finally ships them out.

Last edited:

I see what you're saying. I just think a LOT of the stuff McFarlane did back in the day was junk. Hell, looking at the TWD stuff, it still is. :lol

I am, however, enjoying the MEGO-ish releases of the UMs and looking forward to getting the New Line Horror figs when BBTS finally ships them out.

i am by no means a fan of McFarlane. The only thing s I on he produced are the Maniacs Norman Bates, Pumpkinhead, and Candy Man. Because hes the only one who made those in that size.

i am by no means a fan of McFarlane. The only thing s I on he produced are the Maniacs Norman Bates, Pumpkinhead, and Candy Man. Because hes the only one who made those in that size.

I think I still have the Jason vs. Freddy 2-pack "Collector's Edition," and Pumpkinhead who're unopened. The Crow, the rest of the Jasons, I think a Chucky and something else, are all broken in a bin in the garage after they kept breaking when I'd move them to dust. Just got tired of gluing them all back together and said F-it and binned 'em. Currently hoping NECA finishes their new Jason run. :pray:

:panic:
1464023_629978857062163_1932979077_n.jpg

Back