Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Yeah, very impressive looking figure :rock

I assumed the figure was just going to be on a stock body... he's going big on this one. I won't lie I'd considered abandoning ship on a few occassions, but glad I stuck it out.

^Yeah,this is turning out way better than it would have if it had gone smoothly in the beginning. :lol
Can't wait to get him.

Been speaking a with Dooley the last few months I have the up most respect for him people canceling orders etc and him doing this! I spoke to him a few nights back about fluffy to which I'm looking forward too......more great things on the way but I can't say because that would be spoiling ;)

Been speaking a with Dooley the last few months I have the up most respect for him people canceling orders etc and him doing this! I spoke to him a few nights back about fluffy to which I'm looking forward too......more great things on the way but I can't say because that would be spoiling ;)

[ame]https://youtu.be/E781QE7ZQK8[/ame]

Ski ;)

Haha Yes Skiman yes! Haha I dunno if anyone saw the old fluffy sculpts he's redoing them I'm hoping he does the Crate too, can't have fluffy without it!

:panic:
1464023_629978857062163_1932979077_n.jpg

This is really exciting and why this community need SHS in it, look at the dam toys zombies, a zombie head and hands on a regular 1:6 body, lame.... this is how you do something right, I truly hope to see more zombies from SHS using this body, it would be a shame to make this just for nate. I can't wait to get my hands on this set, its been way to long, I need this thing yesterday.

Glad Dooley is finally showing off the body. When I spoke to him (geez, I guess it was probably nearly two years ago now) he told me one of his biggest complaints with most figures on the market is that they use a stock body. Not everyone is build like a body builder right? He said he'd like to get more body types out there. If he's making a fat guy, he wants him to have a fat body and not just a padded suit like HT does. I guess I just didn't expect him do that right out of the gate! I think the body for Nathan looks fan-freaking-tastic! I think that could help boost sales a bit. Hopefully they can get him off the ground soon. I think once people get these in hand and word of mouth spreads, they'll have a hit on their hands. And hopefully things will be easier for future figures to get rolling out.

This is really exciting and why this community need SHS in it, look at the dam toys zombies, a zombie head and hands on a regular 1:6 body, lame.... this is how you do something right, I truly hope to see more zombies from SHS using this body, it would be a shame to make this just for nate. I can't wait to get my hands on this set, its been way to long, I need this thing yesterday.

I think it'll work great for a base bod for Tarman as well. :naughty

I think it'll work great for a base bod for Tarman as well. :naughty

I can see that for sure, I bought a tarman head off ebay a couple of years ago and never used it, wish I could say this body work for it but the head I have has a neck, but I'm not concerned about that right now. I'm just planning to use nate as a generic zombie for my display and with that new body its going to be the best zombie on my shelf:yess:

I would love a tarman, such a cult classic zombie!!!

BTW any word on when Nate is due to release yet?

Back