Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Well, Father's Day has come, and yet we all must ask....

"WHERE'S MY CAKE?!!!?"

hbgd.jpg

Come on, SHS! I'm starting to feel like Nathan himself!

rvcb.jpg

there was an update on facebook about a bust being complete with its proceeds to go towards nate..I belive it was a week or so back,otherwise I haven't heard anything

Yep, I think the plan to raise funds by selling custom pieces is where this is at.

I'm still interested in this figure, wonder if it will make it out this year, anyone know what custom pieces dooley is making and selling to fund this project, has that started yet?

I would be into his diorama's, those are cool, and any word on bits and pieces 2?

I'm still interested in this figure, wonder if it will make it out this year, anyone know what custom pieces dooley is making and selling to fund this project, has that started yet?

I would be into his diorama's, those are cool, and any word on bits and pieces 2?

He's selling 1:1 zombie busts.
1010056_554567687936614_541677758_n.jpg

I would like to know whose life/death mask that is mounted on his wall.
"She's a theatre actress from England. I acquired a copy of it when I worked at Jim Henson's Creature Shop. I don't know her name but the lifecast was perfect for reference. Her features are amazing for sculpting!"

"She's a theatre actress from England. I acquired a copy of it when I worked at Jim Henson's Creature Shop. I don't know her name but the lifecast was perfect for reference. Her features are amazing for sculpting!"

Cool info. The features really are fascinating.

I'm not waiting on the Nathan figure but I wanted fluffy and I'm so discouraged right now good luck to all that are involved with this figure I hope he comes through because I would love a fluffy.

How much is it going to be?
Info from the SHS facebook
"JEB The Zombie will be $1250. Only 13 will be made. He's a mixed medium sculpture of silicone, resin & polyfoam. He is hand coasted, seamed and painted by me. He'll also be signed, numbered and dated plus a letter of authenticity! And of course punched hair! After he's sold out the mold will be retired and our second creature will go up for sale. The NJ DEVIL! All info will be posted clearly very soon and I'll be able to answer your questions!"

Some info about that 1/6 Zombieline would be cool.
Yeah,
I was seriously looking forward to that line.
He was supposed to have a couple prototypes at monsterpalooza,but that has come and gone and they were nowhere to be seen:dunno
I'd like to believe that it's still going to happen,but the way things are going with Nathan? I wouldn't be surprised if it never did.

I can respect the dedication & loyalty some of you still have, but it is disappointing for a variety of reasons.

I don't have any ill will towards Dooley, but given the amount of time and change in the plans . . . it does not bode well.

It's almost like "justifying" & "rationalizing" how a company can simply remain silent and not announce anything to their loyal customers & supporters.

I hope Dooley comes through for you guys still hanging on. I really do, but Dooley's scenario/situation is somewhat reminiscent of another 1:6 company, but I digress.

Back