Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

I can respect the dedication & loyalty some of you still have, but it is disappointing for a variety of reasons.

I don't have any ill will towards Dooley, but given the amount of time and change in the plans . . . it does not bode well.

It's almost like "justifying" & "rationalizing" how a company can simply remain silent and not announce anything to their loyal customers & supporters.

I hope Dooley comes through for you guys still hanging on. I really do, but Dooley's scenario/situation is somewhat reminiscent of another 1:6 company, but I digress.

I agree. Like I said earlier....this project is dead.

I can respect the dedication & loyalty some of you still have, but it is disappointing for a variety of reasons.

I don't have any ill will towards Dooley, but given the amount of time and change in the plans . . . it does not bode well.

It's almost like "justifying" & "rationalizing" how a company can simply remain silent and not announce anything to their loyal customers & supporters.

I hope Dooley comes through for you guys still hanging on. I really do, but Dooley's scenario/situation is somewhat reminiscent of another 1:6 company, but I digress.

Remain silent? We've all been made well aware of the situation. Not quite sure what you're talking about? Were you expecting Dooley to call your home and invite you to coffee to sit down and hold your hand while he tells you to your face? :lol :cuckoo:

Halloween is coming soon. Wish we would hear some news.

Dooley wants this to happen he was kind enough to reply to me on Facebook a while back when i posed him a question. Im pretty sure he is doing every thing he can to get this figure in our hands.

I have given him more money than most on here as i bought for my shop and i'm still expecting him to come through.

Remember nothing is ever dead in a Horror Thread.

Probably the lack of 1/6th figures and all the failed release dates? :nana:

I'd agree if there weren't a complete transparency as to what the issue is. A lot of companies could learn from Dooley's willingness to explain the situation and keep us updated.

I'd agree if there weren't a complete transparency as to what the issue is. A lot of companies could learn from Dooley's willingness to explain the situation and keep us updated.

I'd agree with that, at least we know what the issue is. But even with the explanation it's not too helpful that we're now closing in on 18 months since the figure went up for pre-order (3/18/12) and as far as we know production still has not started nor is there a factory lined up to do the work. It seems like Dooley's intentions are good, but my confidence is waning.

It's interesting to see these newer smaller companies like Big Chief and SHS pulling back the curtain and explaining the "why" of this hobby.

Also kind of funny that it doesn't seem to affect anything.

:dunno

I'd love to see them pump out another bits and pieces set, I love that kinda stuff and it would be cool to get some stuff that will add to the walking dead figures coming out by 3zero.

I almost wonder if it would be more feasible for them to release this as a kit to build your own figure. I would imagine it would cut production cost a bit?

That would be cool for some of us... but if you aren't into doing your own customizing that would not be a cheap kit to get put together.

Man that sucks. I thought just the selling of the Jeb zombie heads were going to be enough to get Nate going. Thats a huge amount of money.

55k Just to get Nate rolling/done? He has to sell 370 of them at $150 just to break even. Not counting the pre-orders he is selling at a loss. Sp---unless he sells roughly 800 of these, no potential capital for Fluffy. In this economy, if there are nearly 400 folks gonna pay $150 for Ole Nate I will be shocked.

I hate to sound negative----but this is gonna be rough for him.:dunno

I'm really gutted over this. To be honest, Nate is my favorite character from the film. Is anyone here interested in the kick starter incentives? I'm not. I just want The Nate I paid for.

I really wonder how much cash the campaign will raise?

Back