Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

I just saw this from DiD:

X4OsWAm.jpg

If it gets off the ground, then it would be cool to have the Creepshow zombie terrorize him.

Yup. Just picture him dancing.

"Don't let go! Don't let go! Don't let go!!"

SHS posted this on FB yesterday.

"Hey Creeps!

Would you be interested in a line of life-size CREEPSHOW Busts to be added to the line already in production? It would be a small run but very highly detailed! Real clothing, punched hair, hand painted, signed and numbered. Would be a run of 13 pieces per character.

Just brainstorming to see what else would help raise the money to finish the 1/6th line. Let us know! Also my SHS email crashed the other day. My partner is handling the replies at the moment. I'll have my SHS email back up in a few days. I'm dropping off my dinosaur of a computer off Monday to be fixed. Please be patient!

Thank you!!!"

I pre-ordered when Nathan was announced also, I'll be riding it out!

A life-size Fluffy bust with real Yak hair would be incredible, id definitely be interested in purchasing one of those.

Dooley on the SHS FB: (didn't see anything new here, so figured I'd post it)

"So to our customers who've placed orders for the exclusive version of Nathan Grantham from Creepshow... I've decided to come up with a little reward for you for keeping your orders. I began sculpting the 1:6th scale headstone for Nathan and I'm going to throw that in for free. Here's a few teaser pics of it. I should be wrapping this up soon as well."

984012_529264237133626_1897379361_n.jpg

603706_529266507133399_1014467844_n.jpg

Dooley on the SHS FB: (didn't see anything new here, so figured I'd post it)

"So to our customers who've placed orders for the exclusive version of Nathan Grantham from Creepshow... I've decided to come up with a little reward for you for keeping your orders. I began sculpting the 1:6th scale headstone for Nathan and I'm going to throw that in for free. Here's a few teaser pics of it. I should be wrapping this up soon as well."

984012_529264237133626_1897379361_n.jpg

603706_529266507133399_1014467844_n.jpg

:slap:slap:slap

Shoulda kept my pre-order:monkey2

Any news about the Zombies or the Bits & Pieces Set II?

Well I was told my refund was coming in 5 days via mail a month ago and never received anything. Where does that put me? :lol I honestly don't care about freebies, I just want the figure to come out already. All the "gotta do this to make that, can I hold your money for years" stuff is getting old for me, and rightly so. I don't need to be bribed into keeping an order. Seems insane I have to email someone 3 times to get an answer about a refund. Then be told I'll get a check in the mail and it never show up. Talk about a bummer.

Really wish SHS could have started off better. I will still support them fully but only when I can get a product and not a promise.

I view the added tombstone more as a reward to those who stay the course and have a little faith. Any new business is going to have ups and downs while they find their market. If all the "investors" pulled out at every set back we wouldn't have half of the products today. That being said, if you can't afford to have money tied up with no result by all means you should ask for it back. The amount for the Nate figure is less than a third of what the other companies are asking for each release now, so I can afford to take the chance.

Not that $100 isn't a lot of money, but I have no problem with floating it. Dooley has a great reputation and the worst case is that the figure gets cancelled and we'll all get our money back, eventually. And this is MY point of view, but if I had to be worried @ only $100, I don't think I should be spending money on toys.

But thats my opinion.

And the fact that I'm a huge Stephen King fan and I'd buy any 1/6 made, contributes too.

Last edited:
Back