Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Hi Dooley, Fluffy is looking great so far, i dont know what sort of paint up you have planned but i would love to see more of white look to his face, i know that a brown ape-like color is more screen accurate but i think the pale/White color to his face looks a hell of a lot more creepy, the contrast of the blood also stands out more when he has a pale face, a paint up similar to this bust would be fantastic.

fluffy2013.jpg

No offense, but I'd prefer more movie accurate.

Agreed. Maybe if he sells well he can consider doing an albino run, but as our first, best shot at this figure (after more than 30 years!), let's get the one in the film.

I only collect 1/4 scale Sideshow pieces so i would prefer the 1/4 Fluffy to go with the rest of my stuff, what is the eta on the 1/4 fluffy you mentioned a few pages back ?
If its way off then i will settle for the 1/6 version, either way this character is a must have.

Agreed. Maybe if he sells well he can consider doing an albino run, but as our first, best shot at this figure (after more than 30 years!), let's get the one in the film.

TBH that would be a fairly easy custom project... just do light applications of white to the exposed parts. I think you could get a pretty good looking custom that way.

Hey Sideshow Freaks-

Hope you all had a great weekend! Sorry I've been MIA for a bit. Just trying to get everything finished and keep the ball rolling. A news letter should be going out to update the status of "Father's Day". I'm still working on Fluffy accessories and discussing other possibilities with my licensors.

A 1/4th version of Fluffy will be in the works soon as well as Nathan and a few other characters. But for right now SHS is just focused on the 1/6th figures. Fluffy will have the film accurate paint job. For anyone who isn't happy with it I'm sure there will be a whole forum of repaints! I think you'll be happy though :) And if not... hey it's your Fluffy! Go for it!

In other news our zombie line is shaping up nicely. I hope to have something cool to show you soon. Been working out the bugs and engineering issues! My apologies to anyone who's emailed me at SHS and hasn't received a reply. I'm working on it! I must go ship some Bits & Pieces out and get back to sculpting. Any questions comments or concerns you know where to reach me!

Thanks!
SHS Dooley

So AWESOME Dooley! I can't wait for May!!!

Nathan is coming home, take your time and perfect the **** out of it!

We'll NAIL that paint job right up! :wink1:

Ski

Wow......next spring? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally disappointed.

I'm truly sorry guys! I feel just terrible about this!!!! This is one of those things that's out of my hands. Especially when you're dealing with overseas. But like I said they ARE coming out to you... just a little later than I had hoped. This is SHS's first ever produced figure and as much as I tried to avoid some delays we still had some. I'll always be upfront with you all and keep you in the loop. No sense in steering everyone the wrong way. If things change and I can get them out sooner you'll be the first to know.

Thanks~

SHS Dooley

Spring... It would be great to get it FOR Father's Day in June.:)

Wow......next spring? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally disappointed.

Yeah it sucks, but its not like were not used to delays being in this hobby. The guys trying to turn a quality product, and Im sure he wants it to be the best. So I think it'll be well worth the wait.

:slap I hope this doesnt turn into another amok time blacula.

This is exactly what won't happen! You paid for Nathan and you WILL get him! There's just some bugs in the system I have to take care of in order to do that. Then it should be smooth sailing for everyone. I'd like to thank everyone for being understanding about this delay!

Back