Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

As long as it's somewhat covered by fur it should be fine, but will add a bit of posability to the figure.

yea, pointed downward he could have one foot kind of gripping the box as he's getting out.

Totally awesome! Can't wait to pick this guy up!

I wanna put Dooley's Fluffy and Beto's version of Fluffy I currently have on display next to each other just to see in comparison. I think it will be neat to see the differences.

Now we just need Wilma to complete the set! :rock

Fluffy.jpg

I want my cake now......so when nate come out again, september or october? just wondering if theres any up-dates on this.

yea, pointed downward he could have one foot kind of gripping the box as he's getting out.

That's what we're shooting for! Looks like someone beat me to the posts! Glad so many of you are keeping up with this. Fluffy is coming along smoothly? Adam Dougherty did a spectacular job and I'm so stoked to have him as part of Shrunken Head Studios

Nate is still scheduled for end of Oct/ Nov. If anything changes an email will go out to everyone letting them know. I finally got some images back from the factory of the clothing and approved them. Can't believe how hard it is to duplicate a muddy, gunky look?! I'm still waiting on final approval of the light-up candles for the"cake". Once I approve that it's full steam ahead!

My apologies for this taking so long! But I refuse to have my first 1/6th scale figure released through my company be below average! Nate can't ship until he looks as gruesome as you deserve!!! If you guys and ghouls have any questions just hit me up either here or at SHS. I'll try and get to everyone as quickly as I can!

Thanks for the support!
SHS Dooley

I haven't looked in awhile, but the regular edition seems to be selling better than the exclusive. I guess people don't care about the candles. Is there a pic of the candles lit?

Stoked that Nate is getting closer!

And I am even more stoked for Fluffy!

Hey Dooley, will therer be an exclusive for Fluffy too?

Last edited:

;) I would almost be willing to bet a limb that it will have an on/off switch bro.

I think so too, but I just would like to know for sure before I PO. Not a huge fan of cords like the Star Wars PFs have for the light up lightsaber feature.

Hey everyone!

So to answer a few questions for you...

Nathan's "cake" will have a 3v watch battery with a tiny switch to turn the candles on. The candles will have LED's. There will be no cords!

Fluffy will have an exclusive version as well. In my free time I'm trying to put together his special accessories... and yes of course he's coming with the crate! It's the most important part :)

I'm still waiting on my factory to confirm shipping. I know it's going to be a little bit later than I had hoped but you cant rush perfection... or at least what can be close enough to that! As I get more info on the progress of CREEPSHOW I will gladly pass it along to all of you! Thanks for your patience! Anything else just ask!

SHS Dooley

That's what we're shooting for! Looks like someone beat me to the posts! Glad so many of you are keeping up with this. Fluffy is coming along smoothly? Adam Dougherty did a spectacular job and I'm so stoked to have him as part of Shrunken Head Studios

Nate is still scheduled for end of Oct/ Nov. If anything changes an email will go out to everyone letting them know. I finally got some images back from the factory of the clothing and approved them. Can't believe how hard it is to duplicate a muddy, gunky look?! I'm still waiting on final approval of the light-up candles for the"cake". Once I approve that it's full steam ahead!

My apologies for this taking so long! But I refuse to have my first 1/6th scale figure released through my company be below average! Nate can't ship until he looks as gruesome as you deserve!!! If you guys and ghouls have any questions just hit me up either here or at SHS. I'll try and get to everyone as quickly as I can!

Thanks for the support!
SHS Dooley

I love how the updates are coming in clear and 100% understandable and things aren't mysteriously being bumped to Q1/Q2 2013 with no explanation as to why. :lol

Awesome! Thanks for the update Dooley and answering questions! I'll be getting one (at least) for sure of each!

You're welcome everyone! I had a very good meeting yesterday and it looks like I'll soon be adding writer and director to my resume'. I've been asked to write a remake script for an old 80's cult horror favorite of mine... and probably direct it!!! Can't go into what it is but it will open a bunch of doors for SHS! And it's going to just be awesome :) I'll keep you all posted on that as well.

Back